The Walking Dead Season 6

Lucas1138

They forgot to write words to make sense of that part, unless it was supposed to be a whole scorpion-and-frog river-crossing parallel or something.

Or maybe the writers did write something they thought made sense, but the captioning supervisor said to his minion, "No, that's stupid. Just skip that line and write '[Daryl grunts]' instead."

So, tonight, then:

First time I've ever seen Twitter users complaining about everyone else spoiling an episode in which it's revealed someone didn't die. That was weird, but after six seasons of this, you'd think fans who can't/won't watch live would've developed the common sense to unplug from all internets till they can hurry up and get to it.

I see Rick is still acting like a plotting asshole. Once again, Michonne had to talk him away from the edge of Governor-hood (using the residents for walker control). Something needs to happen to him to finally take the my-way-or-the-highway out of this terribly regressive character.

I think Rick has gotten a bit arrogant over time. There was a scene this ep where he just seemed to convey that through his expression. Ever since the end of season 4 I think he's been that way, like his "they messed with the wrong people" line. He probably sees his group as able to get through anything. I bet it will be when Negan comes around that his outlook on things will change!

I think Rick has gotten a bit arrogant over time. There was a scene this ep where he just seemed to convey that through his expression. Ever since the end of season 4 I think he's been that way, like his "they messed with the wrong people" line. He probably sees his group as able to get through anything. I bet it will be when Negan comes around that his outlook on things will change!

Rick is the biggest asshole on the series. Threats and adversity do not justify being an aggressive, threatening ass, unless he's acknowledging the Governor's way was right, after all.

Since Gimple, Hurd and just about everyone else has teased mass death in this season, if there's any comfort for the fan at all, Rick will take a blow as bad as the death of Lori soon enough.

To be fair, I think Rick has gotten this way after having been almost killed by the Governor and co. and the Terminus peeps. There's only so many times you can be burned after trying to be civil with others that you finally just stop caring whether they will see your way or not.

To be fair, I think Rick has gotten this way after having been almost killed by the Governor and co. and the Terminus peeps. There's only so many times you can be burned after trying to be civil with others that you finally just stop caring whether they will see your way or not.

Daryl faced the same threats: he was captured by the Governor and faced a death match against Merle (and walkers), offered himself as a sacrifice to Joe's claimed gang, and--like Rick--was on his knees, being prepared to be turned into food by Terminus, but no matter how much he's lost (Merle and Beth come to mind), and how much his life has been threatened, he's still holding on to a moral, non-asshole outlook in dealing with people.

Rick seems to have been cut from the Shane cloth:

Rick, it ain't like it was before! Now if y'all want to live, if you want to survive, you got to fight for it! I'm talking about fighting right here, right now!

No matter how much of a divisive asshole he is.

Welll....I would say their outlook is different! Rick has taken on the leader role since early on and he knows the others look to him. Daryl is a follower, he seems like a loner but he always ends up tagging along with someone else. Must come from being a younger brother!

The only other person in the group I could see being the leader is Carol because she has a similar mindset to Rick. She knows what has to be done and damn if anyone else doesn't like it! :D

I agree with the assessment of Rick that Justus has laid out-- but I also think it is intentional and will eventually pay off. Rick is on a journey. As uneven as the show has been at times, even if it doesn't work out, you can't fault the writers for not having a plan. They obviously do-- it's just a question of timing I think.

Not much housecleaning in the mid season finale, but I hope Jesse's brats go the Sophia route during 6B.

Morgan's a funny character: so many WD fans were screaming like Beatles fangirls circa 1965 with every shot of Morgan tracking Rick in season 5. Now that he's here, but puling the peace Jedi act on everyone, I hear "he's got to go," and "what's wrong with him?" I cannot remember a honeymoon period ending so quickly.

After this, pretty sure Morgan is going to have to change his outlook or the others will exile him! This is twice now that someone almost died because he let the wolves people live. And we still don't even know if the vet lady will survive or not!

Oh and yeah, that kid is totally going to freak out before they get clear!

I was a little let down that the mid-season wasn't the barn-burner I'd expected, but I'm even more annoyed that all the online chatter is now nothing but "NEGAN COMIN'! NEGAN COMIN'! NEGAN COMIN'!"

I'm sure that's exciting for fans of the comics, but I stopped reading them several arcs ago, so I'm left out of all this Pavlovian euphoria, and still wishing this half of the season had excited people one-tenth as much as the other half of the season is, the half that they haven't even seen yet and are taking on faith will be totally awesome.

• 2 months later...

"Nah, I think I'll just kill yo-"

BOOM!

LOL, awesome!

As expected, the kid freaked and was eaten, as was his mom and brother.

And how many times is Glen going to get almost eaten?! I swear these are just foreshadowing his demise at the end of the season.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.