Hillary Clinton's "Man Problem."

Pong Messiah

So the only people who vote Republican are either racist or sexist? Even if we're talking about black voters not voting for a black candidate? I guess that somehow makes females who don't vote for Hillary sexist as well.

Great logic there.

Yes--the current fashion of Left-directed brow beating of black voters is as follows: if you do not treat a black Republican as Satan, then you are:

1. Ignorant.

2. A self hating Uncle Tom seeking a pat on the head and grinning photo-ops with Dick Cheney & Wanye LaPierre.

That's pretty much it. If you disagree with a staunch liberal that, apparently, means you just hate everything. You hate blacks, you hate women, you hate gays, you hate the color purple, whatever. You're a (pick it) with anger on top.

It's all such bull****. Muslim kid walks into a school with a briefcase, claims it's a clock, knows it's gonna start ticking when nobody can see what's inside, knowing fully well he's gonna get the attention he craves, gets busted for being a troublemaker, and then is somehow rewarded for being a pathetic smartass kid.

As for Hillary, her past speaks volumes. We've all heard it. If you haven't you're not paying attention. The internet works, btw, look into it. I can only assume that anyone who still supports her either does so out of pure spite or is a complete dumbass.

Cause we All know Muslims are the best at making bombs...

Oh no, wait. Just did a google. Seems white people are pretty sound at bomb building too. Who knew?

Not trying to derail the thread, but it needs to be said. His "bomb" homemade clock was not a briefcase. It was a pencil case. Like a small tin for keeping pencils in and it had a tiger on it. It could fit inside a small drawer, which it did when a teacher confiscated it. The photos of the briefcase style bomb which accompanied many articles about the situation were not the device in question.

Back to you, Hilary.

That's pretty much it. If you disagree with a staunch liberal that, apparently, means you just hate everything. You hate blacks, you hate women, you hate gays, you hate the color purple, whatever. You're a (pick it) with anger on top.

This is true, but this is more a sign of the overall cultural and political climate than anything unique to liberalism. Disagree with a staunch conservative, and you HATE AMERICA!!!! Morally ratched up hyperbole works. It generates headlines and hysteria. Never mind the impact it has on the body politic.

It's all such bull****. Muslim kid walks into a school with a briefcase, claims it's a clock, knows it's gonna start ticking when nobody can see what's inside, knowing fully well he's gonna get the attention he craves, gets busted for being a troublemaker, and then is somehow rewarded for being a pathetic smartass kid.

What Odine said. Apart from 9/11, you're WAY more likely to be killed by some young white guy who's been into some militia, Obummer-is-the-antichrist or similar far right kool-aid than by a Muslim. But politics these days thrives on fear. Conservatives gain and keep support by whipping people up into frenzies of fear of Muslims, just as liberals keep their base loyal through terror of the white male redneck.

Regarding Hillary, I think people want more populism than policy now, and so you're seeing this huge surge with Sanders. Whether that goes all the way to the Oval Office, or the democratic base will lose its nerve and go for the more wonkish, experienced and "connected" Hillary - tarnish and all - remains to be seen.

This is true, but this is more a sign of the overall cultural and political climate than anything unique to liberalism. Disagree with a staunch conservative, and you HATE AMERICA!!!! Morally ratched up hyperbole works. It generates headlines and hysteria. Never mind the impact it has on the body politic.

It's definitely bad on the right, too. Buddy of mine actually thinks Sandy Hook is a hoax and that Hillary would kill half the population if she could. I just change the subject.

As for the Muslim kid, I'm with you on whites being more dangerous. I just find it funny that he was put on a pedestal before the facts came out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.