2015 MLB Playoffs and World Series

Ms. Spam

There was also flying cars in Back to the Future. And how about those dust resistant books? Screw the Cubs. It warms my heart that the Fish have 2 World Series Championships and the Cubs still have that billy goat.

Two titles still do not make up for that monstrous offense against nature that you have in center field.

Cubs!

I'll never claim to be a superfan, but I did live there for 4 years and they were definitely my Chicago team of choice. Plus they've got former Hoosier Kyle Schwarber, who looks incredible, for me to root for.

Plus, I hate the Cardinals (like any sane person), so that's an added benefit of rooting for the Cubs in this series.

I love the AL lineup, all unoffensive teams. Cardinals are the only NL team I would actively root against.

There was also flying cars in Back to the Future. And how about those dust resistant books? Screw the Cubs. It warms my heart that the Fish have 2 World Series Championships and the Cubs still have that billy goat.

The Cubs also have 2 World Series Championships.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I need more Darth Wicket in my life.

:D I haven't had much free time recently. Been really busy with work and my kids. I still try to stop by every now and then.

So Mets Royals? I can live with that.

This past year's playoffs were pretty cool in terms of the teams that were in it. How many people (at the beginning of the season) were expecting the final four teams to be Royals, Blue Jays, Mets, and Cubs? It also was almost the Astros instead of the Royals. It's nice to see some other teams make it besides the usual suspects and the teams that spend a lot on payroll.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.