Disney Infinity!

CoLA

Anyone here play this? I just got 3.0 and it is the funsies! I just finished playing through the Twilight of the Republic playset as Ahsoka. I didn't really want to play through as Anakin and the other figures I had wouldn't work yet. I have Luke, Leia and Boba Fett but I guess you had to unlock them by playing through it first.

It doesn't take long to play through the playset, probably 5 hours, unless you do the side missions, too. It's really fun, though! I didn't know who Ahsoka was but she was really awesome to play as!

The toybox is cool just for the total randomness of it all. Where else can you save a pink pony by riding it as Boba Fett and leading it to a waterhole or take out a roomful of Stormtroopers as Rapunzel armed with a frying pan and a lightsaber? :D

I still have to play through the Rise of the Empire playset, not sure if I will go through as Luke or Leia yet...or Boba!

I haven't even touched all the other stuff yet, like the farming and sidekick options or trying other people's toybox creations.

Oh, and there is also Flynn's Arcade, where you can go online and play with 3 other people, but! I don't think this works right yet, since the few times I tried it wouldn't connect or it would and it would just be the 4 of us chilling in a lobby doing nothing but dropping items and attacking each other.

Played through the Rise against the Empire playset! I didn't like it as much as the TOTR one, but was still pretty neat. The story is a very condensed version of eps 4-6.

I've been trying out a few of the toybox creations people have made, a lot of them are pretty simple but the good ones are really fun! Also, other players can randomly drop into your game if you're playing in the toyboxes. I'm not sure how this works? I guess it's through Flynn's arcade but those had specific games to connect to, not random toyboxes. Anyways! Still fun to play with other people in this game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.