Should Vagina Beauty Pageant Standards Be Formalized?

Something of a judging controversy in a recent vagina beauty pageant (link NSFW):

First place, $2000 cash, and bragging rights went to Synodic, who performed right before Ram-Page. She didn't have a theme set, but did have "Lick Me :P" in silver letters on her mons venus and a pair of Wonder Woman knee socks with capes. This was her first competition, but the Alaska native was a competitive gymnast and partially credited her win to her athletic stage performance.
"I don't really have a special opinion of what I think makes a beautiful vagina," Synodic said. "If it's pretty it's pretty. I love my vagina. It's really pretty. It's a good vagina."
She does have very nice genitalia, but it goes against everything Portland is about when a clown stripper with a fire-eating vagina doesn't place even with another clown stripper sitting on the judges' panel.

Hmmm...

We've got the aforementioned fire-eating clown, there are ping-pong balls a-flying, a 90's-rapping vagina, and more! Yet the winner is a plain ol' "good vagina?" Suspicious at the very least. As much as I hate big government and yet more regulation, sometimes things get so out of control, you need government regulation and enforcement. I think it might be time to implement formalized judging standards in vagina beauty pageants.

What about hairy vaginas that look like a surprised Groucho Marx?

Or one that looks like the original sarlac pit before the half ass cg beak was put in 1997.

Apparently I'm OK with it as long as they shave their underarms. Heck, go ahead and add that CGI beak for all I care.

:eek:

I think attention to detail is good.

Also, in the tattoo camp that was mentioned in the other thread about turn offs I think joke tattoos are bad form. A tattoo of a lawn mower above your hairy man parts is just crass and a big turn off.