Can Biden beat Clinton?

Ms. Spam

Probably a pretty fair guess.

There's a demographic, comprised mostly of middle class whites, in the Democratic party that I call "Believers." They support with reckless abandon, are more excited than anyone should ever be, and are incapable of hearing any dissent. They supported Dean, then backed the winning horse with Obama, and have now moved on to Sanders.

I like Sanders. Although I don't agree with him on much (if anything), I do think he's genuine and it's admirable that he stays focused on what really matters (i.e. economics) and doesn't let himself get sidetracked by SJW 'issue of the day' nonsense.

Sounds good. What's not to like?

I like Sanders. Although I don't agree with him on much (if anything), I do think he's genuine and it's admirable that he stays focused on what really matters (i.e. economics) and doesn't let himself get sidetracked by SJW 'issue of the day' nonsense.

Sounds good. What's not to like?

That being said, I think he would be a weak president. There was a kernel of truth in what Trump said, when he called him weak for letting his microphone be taken away. I think a Sanders presidency would end up sort of like a leftist mirror image of the Bush presidency. I think he'd largely lose control of his Cabinet, the GOP would stonewall him in Congress, and some major event would happen that he would get blamed for unfairly, since he wouldn't be able to get ahead of the narrative (sort of like Carter in 1979 with Iran).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.