Should you let people know they are being cheated on?

Pong Messiah

Guest El Chalupacabra

Slight segway but I've never understood cheating in general. If you'd rather **** someone else then breakup and go **** someone else. What's the point in staying with someone when you'd rather be with other people? Just move on.

Yeah, me neither. I don't understand people who break their word in general, and cheating basically is just that. What makes cheating worse is you are giving your word to someone who supposedly is the most IMPORTANT person in your life. I know someone might bring up the "what if it is an open relationship," and I am not talking about that, (though I don't get that as well, but that is another topic) just when someone lies to someone else.

I actually know a girl who is a serial cheater. In the past year she's had about five sexual partners, all the while living with a guy who loves her and pays for everything. I've been tempted to tell him, even though I barely know him, because I would want to know of it was me.

Ultimately I decided to stay out of it because I know that he'll find out eventually and frankly should have figured it out by now because she's so blatant about it. Sex seems to be the only thing she cares about.

The really sad part is that he probably does know and keeps her around anyway because he doesn't want to be alone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.