Could Donald Trump be our next president?

Ms. Spam

Guest El Chalupacabra

Jeb Bush has a better chance of winning the GOP nomination than Trump. Trump will peak early, and plateau at best, fall back into relative obscurity again at worst. He might split the Republican voters, though. The projections I've read recently show a stronger likelihood of a Democratic win in the general election. Bush is boring but reliable. He's not outrageous enough to irk the base, and some of his ideas are good, if not realistic.

This is all my opinion mind you, but Jeb Bush is unelectable because of GWB being too close to recent memory, but the sad thing is Jeb is probably one of the most palatable candidates the GOP has, so he may get the nom, or at least be on the ticket as a VP.

Trump = H. Ross Perot.

I think there is a really good possibility Trump will go indy and split the GOP vote. If that happens, Hillary will be president. Ultra rich people like Trump cover their bets and donate to both parties for sure, but Trump has in fact donated a ton of money to Hillary in the past, and wouldn't be surprised if this is all a ruse to help her get elected, & spoil it for the GOP.

Trump would take no ****.

From whom about what? And why do you see this as a good thing-enough to vote for someone to

head this country who has no experience in any of it?

I'm liking Bernie Sanders more and more. Especially now that he's being called a Nazi.

Trump would take no ****.

From whom about what? And why do you see this as a good thing-enough to vote for someone to

head this country who has no experience in any of it?

I'm liking Bernie Sanders more and more. Especially now that he's being called a Nazi.

I have no love for Trump but what makes him less qualified compared to others in the running or President Obama? What do you expect to see on a presidential candidates resume?

One of my favorite lessons I teach is where I give my students 6 candidates resumes and do not give them names, just education background and past jobs and the students have to rank them from most to least qualified.

The funny thing is that Trump is one of the 6 and for the past 3 years he ranks dead last based on resume.

RITE? I LOVE this **** until I realize they're serious.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/warren-j-blumenfeld/attacks-against-bernie-sanders-have-reached-new-depths_b_7851582.html

Trump has no legislative experience, no background in the military or law, public service-nothing but business. I can't give you a

dealbreaker list for Presidential candidates, but I can say Trump has almost nothing of what I look for in a CinC.

I've always hated Trump, but I love the mockery he's making of the whole thing. His success in these early polls just shows you how disillusioned people are with politicians in general. I bet none of them like Trump, either. They just hate the rest of them more.

• 1 year later...

Trump is literally the worst candidate in the running currently. Literally literally. He would be disastrous. And not because of his stances or his ideas, but because of his mouth.

I stand by this. I mean, his ideas have been pretty disastrous thus far too. This isn't exactly going well. And we're barely 10 days into it. I would have taken the other candidates months or years even to reach this level of fuckery.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.