Could Donald Trump be our next president?

Ms. Spam

Well, yeah. I love posting to my relatives that go on about how "What America needs is a guy who knows how to run a business!" with replies like "Yes, we should have a guy who has had four businesses file for bankruptcy".

On one hand I really love the blatancy of the whole thing. The Hispanic thing was great as it fired up locals here in San Antonio but when he went and attacked McCain's hero status for being a POW it was fantastic. I'm hoping he slams ESPN soon for giving Caitlyn Jenner an award. But then I think this can't be real. Trump must think he's on one of those reality shows and he's not quite with it.

Well, yeah. I love posting to my relatives that go on about how "What America needs is a guy who knows how to run a business!" with replies like "Yes, we should have a guy who has had four businesses file for bankruptcy".

Did they vote for Perot?

The thing that scares me most about Trump running isn't his political views. Rather, it is the campaigns demonstration that there is a significant percentage of the US voting population that agree with him.

This country runs on stupid. I would say the same thing about anyone wanting to vote for Hilary Clinton.

Polls right now are meaningless. Right now they basically consist of "have you ever heard of this guy?"

Tell me about a poll in 5 months and maybe it will start to have some meaning.

But on the other hand Rudy won in 2008 so I guess polls do mean a lot.

Jeb Bush has a better chance of winning the GOP nomination than Trump. Trump will peak early, and plateau at best, fall back into relative obscurity again at worst. He might split the Republican voters, though. The projections I've read recently show a stronger likelihood of a Democratic win in the general election. Bush is boring but reliable. He's not outrageous enough to irk the base, and some of his ideas are good, if not realistic.

I'm pretty sure trump has managed to make himself unelectable. He has alienated himself from all Mexicans in this country for starters. He comes across too strong, and is pompous. You can't get elected to anything doing that. What he is accomplishing is he's making the rest of the Republican Party appear stronger by comparison.

I kinda wanna vote for him and sign it just so he will get more than one vote. Then when they tally them up he'll say "Hey! That's not MY vote! Who is Dana?!"

He's unelectable and he's doing this for attention.

Let us get within a few hundred eons of the actual election-the part where candidates have interviews that matter-where they go out talking to people-

when they have debates on issues and he'll fold. He doesn't have the time or self-discipline. He has no real plans for anything-excepting to deal with

ISIS but he's not telling anyone about that until he gets elected.

This is just a farce. Sit back and enjoy it while it's on your teevee.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.