What's the big deal about harvesting aborted fetus organs?

Pong Messiah

Once again you missed my point MG.

Macabre and sick= taking aborted fetuses and using it to make a profit,which means once making money is involved there is a higher chance for an increase in abortions to make $$$. Do you understand that now?

I do now, thanks.

I see what you mean but disagree that this would increase abortion rates-it's not the mothers that re getting the money.

MG, the argument is that abortion providers would try and sway women who are unsure into having abortions so they can make dead baby cash, thus increasing the number of abortions performed.

As stated earlier, I don't think it's a great argument, cause I'd rather see somebody who is so unsure just go ahead and abort, but if I were against abortion, it'd probably be pretty worrisome to me.

Still-abortions aren't shopped for like appliances. Nobody gets one because a health provider urges them to.

It's not an easy decision and it's a pretty personal one. This line of thinking just reminds of the thinking

that leads so many people to believe almost every woman who aborts is doing so because she doesn't want to buy

maternity clothes or is casually using it as a birth-control option. I agree with everything Nicole brought up-

hadn't thought about it before she did, though. It feels to me like voter fraud-REALLY? THAT's the part you're

worried about?

Still-abortions aren't shopped for like appliances. Nobody gets one because a health provider urges them to.

Exactly. Who the hell would ever listen to a doctor if he thought the pregnant woman's life was in danger from the pregnancy? What a dumb idea.

That's a whole different issue. A doctor telling a woman her life is in danger from a pregnancy that isn't? MAJOR malpractice.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Cecil was a martyr. He could have been selfish and accepted aborted fetus stem cells, but died for your sins, instead.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.