Star Wars: Uprising Trailer (New Game)

Doze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA30rZnmWqk

Link: https://www.playstarwarsuprising.com/

Create the Hero the Galaxy Needs

Choose from a wide range of special skills, species, visual customizations and classic Star Wars™ gear to become the next Han Solo, Boba Fett or entirely unique hero of your own design.

Shape the Future of the Game Universe

Join players worldwide in massive sector-wide battles to dictate the expansion of in-game content, including new planets, exclusive gear and unique crew members.

A New Chapter in Star Wars

Play the first mobile game in the Star Wars universe that takes place between Star Wars™: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi™ and Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™.

Real-Time Co-op Against the Empire

Explore the secrets of the sector, build a powerful crew with allies, and play alongside friends in synchronous cooperative play.

Brave Challenges on Classic and New Worlds

Battle your way through missions on Hoth, Cloud City and more, fighting against powerful bosses led by an ominous new adversary.

• 2 months later...
Guest El Chalupacabra

I gave it a go but got bored.

My kingdom for a decent next-gen Star Wars game that's a single person campaign.

Preferably along the lines of Mass Effect but Star Wars.

Yeah, and one that would basically be like KOTOR and KOTOR2. We never got KOTOR3. Just the MMOPRG TOR.

Guest El Chalupacabra

LOTOR was okay-- I don't like turn based / order given combat. What made ME so cool was that it combined the story driven light RPG with a shooter.

Well, it took me a bit to get used to that, too. If there was a Star Wars game that more followed the ME format, but with the ability to use melee weapons along with being a shooter (a Star Wars game isn't one, unless you have lightsabers!), then it would be a winner.

I'm sure this new Uprising game would be fun. The graphics certainly look cool, and reminiscent of TOR, but I never got into TOR because it is an MMORPG. I just can't get into that format.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.