2015 NBA Draft.

Ms. Spam

With the qualifier that I do not watch college ball and only know what I read/hear leading up to the draft...I'm a little disappointed with the Suns pick. Yes, we need shooting, but Devin Booker gives us yet another young wing - something we really did not need. I would have much rather have had them take Bobby Portis and not only gained outside shooting, but also filled another need by giving us help up front with some low post scoring, rebounding, and rim protection. Paired with Len (still waiting for him to play like a #5 pick, but he made strides last year), we might have really had the makings of something good.

Now, we have a bigger logjam on the wings. Can we get away with Booker at the 3? If so, then Archie Goodwin can back up Bledsoe and Knight. I really like Archie and he's shown flashes that I keep hoping will turn into consistency - if so, he could be very dangerous. If Booker is only a 2, then either he or Archie probably won't see much court time. At the 3, he could back up TJ Warren (with PJ Tucker likely gone). Marcus Morris is also there, but I'd rather see the young guys get the time (which could include Reggie Bullock if he develops) - and he and his brother (f'n idiots) may end up seeing jail time, anyway. That's also one more reason I preferred they take a big instead. Barring something huge happening in free agency (not bloody likely), all we can really hope for is that some of these young guys really develop, which means we may as well just commit to playing them.

It's a shooters league, can't have enough of them. He can play three. We just saw a team win the NBA Finals playing Draymond Green at Center.

As for the Knicks, they did the only thing they could. It's just the Knicks luck to have the 4th pick in a 3 player draft. Same thing happened when they picked one slot after Curry went. Also when Westbrook and Love went 3 and 4, the Knicks held the 5th pick. They've been poorly run for a while but have also had just dreadful luck with this stuff.

The Suns just love those Kentucky guards. Next they'll trade for Wall and sign Rondo.

Well, we actually did draft Rondo. lol

(Plus, our 2nd round pick last night was Andrew Harrison, who is - you guessed it - a Kentucky guard. Thankfully, we're shipping him to someone else.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.