Spam discovered Archer.

Ms. Spam

Sealab's first couple seasons are cut from the same cloth as Space Ghost Coast to Coast in that it was made by recycing/manipulating animation from a 70s cartoon for comedic purposes. As they progressed they started animating original sequences along the way. It's warped and hilarious.

Oooo. I noticed that but I am able to get past that for some reason. When you say horrid voice over it was when the words didn't match the moving lips right? 'Cause I think that's on purpose.

This show is totally my humor. I mean the crassness of a blonde HR woman, a freaky weird secretary lady who's rich, a Hitler clone?, Cyril's womanizing issues... yeah. Even the ice clinking. OH GAWD. Pam having to use the mens room! HA.

• 1 month later...

The usual nerd news sites didn't tell me about this SDCC message the show did so just in case I wasn't the only one who missed out here it is :

[edit : and they also did one last year I never knew about up until now link man, nerd news sites really got to get it together, let me know about the nerd news in a more timely and complete fashion, not just focus on the big splashy nerd news that gets the sweet clicks, really cover the nerd news beat comprehensively, I guess my main take-away from today's revelation of something like five new minutes of Archer is what else is out there that I didn't know about, what else are they hiding from me]

It bothers me how creepy H. Jon Benjamin is in real life because now I associate his voice with Archer.

We discovered this show way back when it was new and binge watched it all the time before we had kids (and when Quinn was a lumpy baby). One of our all-time favorite shows. We struggled with Archer Vice but I'm glad we're going back to the spy world. Season 2 is probably my favorite.

Back before ISIS became a bunch of ***holes, I was going to get my husband an ISIS agent in training hoodie for his birthday. DODGED THAT ONE.

Also, once I accidentally spilled a bunch of sugar into my husband's tool chest (it's not supposed to be on the kitchen counter BUT IT WAS). Before I cleaned it up, I took a picture so I could show my husband, "and that's how you get ants!" He showed up in the middle of me cleaning and was pissed until I busted out the picture and the quote.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.