Doze

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm not holding his involvement in the prequels against him so he had a great life.

Actually, like Ewan McGregor and Ian Mcdiarmid, Christopher Lee was one of the good things about the PT.

it's a shame that ROTS put more focus on Greivous. Had they omitted him and solely focused on Dooku as the big bad, I would have been more of a fan.

His turn in SW helped bridge the gap between the PT and OT. He was enigmatic but severely underused.

Some of the CGI they used for him was unnecessary (stupid flip entrance in RoTS).

Lee commanded the screen and the way he delivered dialogue provided the series with some much needed antagonism - even when it was poorly written (*cringe* my jedi powers...*cringe*)

Great actor and shame we don't still have the James Bond board - because his early life served as some of the inspiration for Fleming's creation.

Some of the CGI they used for him was unnecessary (stupid flip entrance in RoTS).

Agreed. His gentle levitation down from the platform as described in Matthew Stover's novelization of Revenge of the Sith was far more in-character with Dooku. The same kind of thing can be seen in Tartakovsky's Clone Wars series.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.