Sluts

Tex

It's amazing to me how girls can be so blatant about it. I know a girl who's cheating on her guy with about 5 other dudes. She's with a good guy, who I met through an ex. He's a good dude who's basically paying for her privilege, but he's old and tired. She's young and horny. Chaos has ensued. She apparently can, for the moment, hide her Lyin Eyes. And she will eventually get caught.

Then you throw in the whole teacher thing. Seems like a day doesn't go by without some girl married with three kids ****ing another kid and getting busted for it.

I met this one girl who bragged about how great her husband was, and a month later she got busted for ****ing a 14 year old kid. She was no prize, btw, but I took her at face value. One day she was telling me about her daughter's BD party, the next day she was a sex offender.

I just find this kind of behavior strange. Back in the day sluts were great. Now not so much.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I blame Sex in the City. Since when are women supposed to enjoy sex?

Ever since that show, the world's gone to Hell in a hand basket. Next thing you know, they'll want the right to vote and own property or some such. Clearly this will lead to sex with animals.

Whooers.

Easy, guys. I've got male slut friends, too. One was a chronic craigslist user who would fuck anything when his gf was working and the other has two kids he didn't want, and can't support, because he couldn't keep it in his pants. Not trying to make this a woman hating thing.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I kid.

I can understand it becomes more personal when a friend or acquaintance is involved. I don't know that one gender is worse than the other when it comes to slutiness, though, but maybe it could be argued that people overall have become more narcissistic, selfish, and insensitive regarding personal relationships, especially since social media arrived on the scene. That's all I've got.

I doubt polyamory really absolves one of cheating. People cheat because it's exciting to do something and get away with it. If you have an open relationship where that's allowed, it's not as exciting. And from everything I know about polyamory, it's still a "committed" relationship, just with multiple people, but open communication is still expected. I would think that if your partners didn't know you were still slutting it up with many others on the side, they'd be rightfully upset.

I've just never understood the cheating thing. If I'm with someone I'm with someone. If it ain't workin out I end it and move on.

I imagine it's much different when you're married for a long time and you just get tired of the whole thing, but then again that's why I don't get married. But that's another conversation altogether.

Back to the person who inspired this thread, her latest guy is a good friend of her live in boyfriend. One day she fucked my neighbor and then him in the same day. Girls just addicted to new dick apparently.

Thing of it is I like the guy she's living with, but once I found out she was ****ing him over I just had to back away from the situation. When he eventually finds out he's gonna suspect me.

it could be argued that people overall have become more narcissistic, selfish, and insensitive regarding personal relationships, especially since social media arrived on the scene. That's all I've got.

BINGO!

If that's all you got, it's all we need 'cause I think that's the heart of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.