Hitler Ice Cream

Guest El Chalupacabra

Top Gear noticed a bunch of things like this on one of their specials. The Nazi had researchers all over it is likely the atrocities weren't bragged about while they were being granted access to religious and historical texts. These relations likely spin out to what we now see, then perception filtered thru holes in education has no reason to confront the idea.

Side Note: You are probably aware The Red Baron was long before the Nazi party so that's a sermon for the choir. However as far as I've read he wasn't a mustache twirler. He's a war hero, granted one man's hero is another's villain and granted using a war hero to sell pizza is odd, but placing him with the others here... eh. "One of these things is not like the others. One of thess things is not the same." ;-)

Top Gear noticed a bunch of things like this on one of their specials. The Nazi had researchers all over it is likely the atrocities weren't bragged about while they were being granted access to religious and historical texts. These relations likely spin out to what we now see, then perception filtered thru holes in education has no reason to confront the idea.

Side Note: You are probably aware The Red Baron was long before the Nazi party so that's a sermon for the choir. However as far as I've read he wasn't a mustache twirler. He's a war hero, granted one man's hero is another's villain and granted using a war hero to sell pizza is odd, but placing him with the others here... eh. "One of these things is not like the others. One of thess things is not the same." ;-)

I'm pretty sure the Red Baron was so respected even by enemies that when he was finally killed he was buried with like a full military funeral by the British.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.