Mr. Robot

Ryn

• 2 years later...
Guest El Chalupacabra

I finally got around to binge watching the first 2 seasons. The first season was pretty decent. Only real complaint would be the pacing, and any scene featuring Angela Moss, my least favorite character. Was pretty predictable that Mr Robot is Elliott, partly because of that Fight Club connection, and partly because it really is telegraphed pretty loudly throughout. Season 2, however, just kind of seemed like the writers didn't really expect to be picked up for a second season. Seems almost like they didn't know exactly where to go after Evil Corp's financial records were destroyed. Elliot not knowing anything planned by Mr Robot, and spending 1/3 of the season in jail without actually realizing it wore really thin for me. And how many times are we going to see Elliott get his ass kicked or put in the hospital? I found I disliked Angela even more. I'm interested enough to stick with it and see where season 3 goes, but season 2 was definitely a lot weaker than 1. Christian Slater as Mr Robot is the best thing about the show. I was always somewhat indifferent about most of his roles, but he is really great in this show.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.