I am safe from the Nepal Earthquakes (you can relax)

Evolence

So apparently, in the past couple of days there has been a little bit of blow-up regarding people that mark themselves "safe" from the Nepal earthquake stuff on a FaceBook app, even when they are nowhere near Nepal.

Now here is my deal, I am very active in anti-masturbation ministries which have a global reach. At any given point, I could be travelling the globe to preach against the spiritual dangers and consequences of self-rape. And yes, sometimes my ministry takes me to Nepal. We have some fierce anti-self-rape advocates among the Buddhists there. Despite their culture being largely heathen infidels, my ministry will take allies where we can find them. We can always try to convert them to the One True God via Jesus with time.

But that is my story. Rest well Nightly, I am safe from the recent bout of Nepal earthquakes-- sorry if my posting absence made you worry. I have marked myself safe utilizing the FB app, so others in my ministry know that I was not murdered by God.

But this is my deal. I've seen people call others "pieces of shit" who mark themselves "safe" with the app, particularly if they are perceived to have not been in the impacted area. As if it's funny to utilize an app for comedy. I just don't get these liberals. They take the time to post about these perceived "pieces of shit" and also take the time to unfriend people that use the safety app. I dunno, this is just me, but perhaps if these same people would take the time to do something PRODUCTIVE-- I don't know, like actually DONATE to relief-- the world might be a better place. If they'd spend as much time working to help FIX the problem as they do bitching about people making jokes, the world might just be a better place.

But what you can you expect from a bunch of liberals? They spend more time playing thought-police than they do actually tackling problems. Talk about faux outrage. It's bad when the "story" becomes one of "People outraged over perceived misuse of Nepal earthquake app" INSTEAD of "People are outraged over the humanitarian crisis in Nepal." Get the fuck outta here you liberal douchebags.

Okay, the anti-masturbation thing is purely schtick. But the point about people bitching about the Nepal app instead of being horrified over the actual problems in Nepal-- THAT was the real point of my post. Sorry if you're too brain dead from getting drunk every night to discern the main idea from a couple of paragraphs Krawlie. fuck off and die.