Vanity Fair photos and news coming this week

Mara Jade Skywalker

Very nice pictures. Great to hear JJ saying how much Harrison Ford was up for the return to the character.

Can't wait for more info and those books to try and fill the 30 year gap! Since watching Back to the Future 2 as a kid, I always knew 2015 would be awesome!

Interesting that despite all the talks of going old school, there will be a cg character. Not that it will ruin anything, the tech has come a long way since JarJar, just interesting.

Also-- now I wonder why Ren has a mask if he's not disguising his identity or a deformation... Unless it's just a face protecty during fighting thing...

I'm all aboard the Oscar Isaac train. Choc has said Daisy Ridley's character looks like she belongs in Star Wars... Oscar Isaac isn't far behind. I totally buy him as the Han Solo heir apparent.

I loved his response at Celebration when they asked "Who is Poe Dameron?" He thought for a second, deciding what he could say and settled on "He's the best frikkin pilot in the galaxy!"

I'm in.

Guest El Chalupacabra

The second to last picture with all the aliens reminds me of Farscape for some reason.

Is this the same woman who did the ensemble pictures a few years ago for one of the anniversaries? If it is I'm a big fan of her work. Very talented phtographer and those new shots, especially the cover, look brilliant!! Did she do some work on TPM (and other prequels) as well?

Does anyone know what the reference to the 'Binks Skeleton' means?

I know it is not an Earth shattering announcement, but I am surprised they officially revealed Driver is Ren through a magazine article. These pictures are doing much more for me than both of the trailers (which I thought were just okay).

Interesting that despite all the talks of going old school, there will be a cg character. Not that it will ruin anything, the tech has come a long way since JarJar, just interesting.

Also-- now I wonder why Ren has a mask if he's not disguising his identity or a deformation... Unless it's just a face protecty during fighting thing...

Well he seems obsessed with Vader, maybe just an homage to him.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Well he seems obsessed with Vader, maybe just an homage to him.

Or that is a flashback/early in the movie, and Ren gets injured requiring a mask later on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.