The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Odine

Got mine on pre-order from PS store when they were going for £40.00 Looking forward to the 50Gig download!!!

But seriously.. I cant wait to play this game. All evidence and reports seem to suggest its the new Skyrim.. only waay better. Very hyped. Only 19 days to wait.

i had this pre-ordered about 3 months ago. then, i picked up FF: Realm Reborn. since then, abandoned Witcher pre-order and put it on Heavensward expansion. i'm sure i'll visit witcher 3 eventually. game looks amazing.

yeah the first two were both flawed for different reasons, but I think they're going to get the balance right on this one. Although I thought that about Dragon Age Inquisition and the more I think about that game the bigger let down I think it was. Witcher 3 looks to have very engaging, fluid combat which is a big thing. I hated the combat in DA:I.

Well I took the day off today and played from 6.30 am to bout 10.30 pm. Less an hour for snack breaks and my afternoon run.. And so farI have progressed to lvl 7. Apparently level cap (if you an call it that) is 50 for Wild Hunt. So far I'm loving this game. But early days yet.. Seems to be living up to the hype so far. Combat is very satisfying, story has me hooked, characters acted and portrayed very well. Some of the "romance" is a bit corny.. But romance kind of is corny in many ways. The devs have a good sense of humour. Though the world they have created for this game is grim. Dark as hell. Makes DA:I seem like Disneyland. Thematically even darker than bloodborne... Though less so in the aesthetic. But even here in Witcher 3 that's pretty grim too. More later.

The Former Mrs. Driver's new husband is taking the entire day off work tomorrow to stay in and play it. I may stop by to witness the game in action and see if my dislike for fantasy will lose to my love of good games with horror content.

I think you will love it... The exploration is very much in the vein of Red Ded Redemption but much much larger and expansive. Quests operate in a similar fashion too. There is no loading between world exploration and room interiors either. It's sick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Williamwap

yeah planning to, held of buying it atm though still have resident evil hd, resident evil revelations 2 and the evil within to even start,

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.