2015 NFL Season

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hear the resale value of those tickets has deflated.

In baseball no one really cares if you mess with the ball, but everyone goes crazy if you use steroids. In football no one really cares if you use steroids but everyone goes crazy if you mess with the

Not me. I expected the Colts to win. But its not a shocking result since I know the Bills are good.

No, same. I was kidding. The weather really screwed with the Colts. The defense was terrible. Offensive line held up reasonably well. The pressure the Bills got was with 6+ rushers. Luck has to get the ball out quicker. He played unbelievably poorly today. He has games where he just sprays balls all over. It happens. I'd say we're not getting a BYE, but Denver might actually suck so, who knows.

WTF Dallas? I feel like I wasted a Sunday on the games I watched. Texans game was predictable and Denver vs Ravens was kinda sucky and now... well i am just going to bed.

You missed out on a great finish. Dallas may have gifted the Giants 17 points off of turnovers, but the Giants gifted them with over a minute and 30 seconds to make the final drive for the win.

Neither the Ravens or Broncos score an offensive touchdown?!?

The only way the Giants scored on offense was because their defense returned a fumble to the one yard line?!?

The Colts have their ass handed to them by the Bills?!?

Tony Dungy STILL looks like Obama's special brother!

Welcome to week one!

Try listening to radio here. We drafted the wrong guy! Blah blah blah. This is the reason I wanted to win this game more than any. Because I knew this shit would happen if we lost. Now unless Mariota goes into the toilet and Jameis does okay......ugh. And it's only week one.

Right. I don't think Winston has a prayer in the NFL, but you can't just 'call it' so early.

But hey the Colts lost and everyone should be fired and the offseason was a waste and maybe Luck peaked already (an actual topic today!) - we all have our crazies.

What sucks is the Giants played sort of a text book road game against a better team. They made no mistakes and basically took full advantage of Dallas' mistakes. Until the final minute when they didn't run the ball. Those 40 seconds are such a big difference in that situation it's crazy. When Dallas got the ball, I expected them to win it. If there had been under a minute, I wouldn't have.