2015 NFL Season

Darth Lohr

Very few teams can withstand the loss of their starting QB.

Either way, hopefully the Giants can take advantage of it. A win on Sunday and they will be in amazing shape to win the division. And in the playoffs I doubt that Carolina and Arizona wanna see Eli and Tom come to town in the divisional round.

Carolina is the real deal. Arizona might be the next closest team to challenging them in the playoffs, but I have a feeling that Palmer will crumble under the defensive pressure that Carolina will put him under.

The winner of the NFC Least will be a one and done in the playoffs.

Yeah, I mean a team that struggled throughout most of the year has never put it together late and beaten a team as good as Carolina.

Also, I don't think the Giants are going to make any kind of Super Bowl run this year. Although I didn't in 07 or 11 either. The NFC East is weak and the Giants aren't very good, but their first playoff game would be at home as a division champ. Their opponent could be like the Vikings or the Bucs or the Falcons. And if you don't think the Giants can beat those type of teams, you are crazy. They could lose to them, for sure, but to make it out like the East champ is a certain one and done is silly.

Also, I don't think the Giants are going to make any kind of Super Bowl run this year. Although I didn't in 07 or 11 either. The NFC East is weak and the Giants aren't very good, but their first playoff game would be at home as a division champ. Their opponent could be like the Vikings or the Bucs or the Falcons. And if you don't think the Giants can beat those type of teams, you are crazy. They could lose to them, for sure, but to make it out like the East champ is a certain one and done is silly.

They just lost to the sorry ass Redskins. It's a division of attrition.

That 07 Giants team under-performed all year. It was a team that had one of the best defensive fronts in the league, two good running backs and a big question mark about if Manning could get it back on track.

Could a team from the NFC East get it together by the time the playoffs happen? Sure, but there's a good chance that the Wildcard team they'll have to play is Green Bay, Atlanta, or Seattle. Maybe the East winner could take one from Atlanta, but I wouldn't put money on that team beating the other two possible contenders.

The Pats fan response to this lose epitomizes why people hate Pats fans. Their first meaningful loss in an entire calender year and to a very good team on the road, and instead of handling it with grace they cry about penalties and injuries. (Ignoring the Broncos many injuries btw)

No grace, no class.

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS! & lets also hear it for deputy sheriff Brock Osweiler, Crab Legs Winston, Marcus Mariota, and the anatomically correct Alex Smith cyborg currently guiding the Chiefs to an interesting season. Let's not forget the King for a day, Charles Edward Kelly. Chip finally got to be the smartest man in the room yesterday. We've always heard about it, so pretty ironic to see considering the situation. Steelers, Hawks, Pack all about to make runs. I love what Carolina is doing and no one cares. Newton is probably the first success black quarterback since doug williams or maybe mcnabb and easily the ONLY successful read option guy & I ove seeing him be such dominate athlete, Jordan/Lebron/Peterson/Mayweather-esque.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.