2015 NFL Season

Darth Lohr

The culture of hate in sports is crazy now. I mean there is nothing wrong with hating an actual rival. But why would a Vikes fan dislike Manning? Makes no sense. I saw it in baseball with the Mets, they won the NLCS and the fans were often concentrating on the "misery" of Cubs fans, rather than just enjoying their win. It makes no sense.

Listen, I'm a huge fan of the Vikings and am happy when they win and hate to see them lose, but this is all just a hobby, past time, or distraction for me from real life. I was born into liking them and have followed them for real for 20+years. I have no impact on the game and there for it has no impact on my daily life. I'm not jealous that the packers have tons of Super Bowls or the Cowgirls and don't go around whining about them or stomp around pissed all week. It's just a damn game. P.S. I graduated from University of Tennessee and grew up a Vols fan. I rooted for Manning then because he was on my team , but he still got on my nerves with how he plays the game. His footwork, faces, attitude etc. Although it's an unpopular opinion, I have every right to dislike or poke fun at Peyton Manning and have been ever since he was a heisman shoe in and got usurped by Woodson. He's goofy as hell and a whiny spoiled sport. I've never liked him and have a some eight year record of posting LOL @ Peyton Manning here. It was just a random call back that made me laugh. Sorry, I insulted your Manning-Chirst.

Good lord. Just check your phone for an update, tweet if you have to, avoid eye contact when you pass an adult in the hallway, and, most importantly, shut the fuck up.

I like you kid, but shut the fuck up.

I'm kidding, of course. I don't reallly dont like you.

Dallas won! And the Cowboy Nation's hope for playoff joy is revived. At least according to my FB feed.

Poor Cashmere. Flacco is out for the season.

I just spent 14 hours in a car listening to any game I could get on AM.Sports stations. The crying to keep Peyton benched in Denver even if he is 100% against NE is funny. 5 hours of my drive today was through Denver territory. I dunno. Even with sucky 50% Manning Denver's record stands out this year in a way.

Finally arrived in Cardinal territory and got to catch the last half of that game.

Good lord. Just check your phone for an update, tweet if you have to, avoid eye contact when you pass an adult in the hallway, and, most importantly, shut the **** up.

I like you kid, but shut the **** up.

I'm kidding, of course. I don't reallly dont like you.

I dislike you a lot but gotta give props to a pretty awesome burn.

Very few teams can withstand the loss of their starting QB.

Either way, hopefully the Giants can take advantage of it. A win on Sunday and they will be in amazing shape to win the division. And in the playoffs I doubt that Carolina and Arizona wanna see Eli and Tom come to town in the divisional round.

Very few teams can withstand the loss of their starting QB.

Either way, hopefully the Giants can take advantage of it. A win on Sunday and they will be in amazing shape to win the division. And in the playoffs I doubt that Carolina and Arizona wanna see Eli and Tom come to town in the divisional round.

Carolina is the real deal. Arizona might be the next closest team to challenging them in the playoffs, but I have a feeling that Palmer will crumble under the defensive pressure that Carolina will put him under.

The winner of the NFC Least will be a one and done in the playoffs.

Well it's official. Romo broke his collarbone again. I don't want to see them tank the rest of the season, though, because going out that way can demoralize a locker room and create a culture of losing that isn't easily fixed. Hopefully they'll win a couple of games and salvage some pride.

I do think they need to start looking for a new QB, though. I just don't trust Romo to stay healthy at this point.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.