2015 NFL Season

Darth Lohr

I think there's only 3-4 good teams really. I think a lot of teams with good records are pretenders.

Just like last season. And the one before that.

I don't really care who wins. I just want them to do it undefeated. Unless a miracle happens in Dallas, of course. I just want the 72 Dolphins to shut the fuck up.

Probably. Somebody might get exposed this weekend in fact.

That would be Green Bay.

I really hope that Denver is as good as they appeared last night. The last thing I want to see is New England having an easy run through the playoffs to another Super Bowl.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this is pretty much the worst season ever. I dread Sundays now. Really not looking forward to Thanksgiving at my uncle's place. He's a huge Steelers fan and Cowboys hater. It's gonna be ugly.

Thanks, football.

Yeah, but then Jerry Jones will waste it on something stupid. Kind of like signing Romo to this huge contract. Our Cowboy's season is pretty much done but it sounds like Payton Mannings is done too. HA!

And why are people blaming Aaron Rodgers for three straight losses? I like the idea it's Ditka's fault because he jinxed them wearing a Packer sweater three weeks ago.

Someone said today that they like going to twitter now because Cowboy fans have gone quiet on twitter.

A lot of Cowboys fans want them to tank the rest of the season to get the top pick.

I want them to tank, so I can end my suffering every weekend. One more loss and I'm pretty much going to have a more casual Sunday than usual.

Maybe they'll can Hardy before it's all over.

I love it when athletes play until they can't play anymore. Most people prefer to see someone go out a winner, especially media types who never actually played the game, but I like it when guys go until they can't go anymore.

I know Peyton has his haters and I understand why. He cheats on his wife, he bullies people, rapes small boys........oh wait. He does none of that? He's just an awesome QB?

Must be jealous butthurt fans of shitty teams that never won a SB, I guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.