2015 NFL Season

Darth Lohr

Right. I don't think Winston has a prayer in the NFL, but you can't just 'call it' so early.

But hey the Colts lost and everyone should be fired and the offseason was a waste and maybe Luck peaked already (an actual topic today!) - we all have our crazies.

Well we come to Indy in november. And more than likely that will be the road game we take this year. So like Razor Ramon would say....Bring It! ;)

Right. I don't think Winston has a prayer in the NFL, but you can't just 'call it' so early.

But hey the Colts lost and everyone should be fired and the offseason was a waste and maybe Luck peaked already (an actual topic today!) - we all have our crazies.

Well we come to Indy in november. And more than likely that will be the road game we take this year. So like Razor Ramon would say....Bring It! ;)

That's the spirit!

Reporters are writing that Manning should have retired or The Broncos should have moved on from him this past off season.

As to the first, they're probably right. But Manning has earned the right to play as long as he ****ing wants. Period.

As to the second, that's retarded. As declined as Manning is, he's still better than anything I've seen from Brock. And who was available this off season? Michael Vick? Bryan Hoyer? Ryan Fitzpactrick? Please.

The Broncos did the right thing.

Totally agree. A banged up old Peyton Manning is still head and shoulders over what they would have now if he retired. I think the Broncos will be just fine.

Really interested in the Dallas Philly game. The Demarco thing, the no Dez thing, shaky Bradford, hungry Philly crowd, Boys running game issues, Chip Kelly. This game has it all.

Not to be the cynical fan and all, but even if Dallas wins it's gonna be a tough road. Dez might be out a lot longer than 6 weeks, which means it's gonna come down to Romo, and we've all seen how that ends.

Having said that he may just pull it off. Who knows.

Not to be the cynical fan and all, but even if Dallas wins it's gonna be a tough road. Dez might be out a lot longer than 6 weeks, which means it's gonna come down to Romo, and we've all seen how that ends.

Never mind the fact that he just broke his collarbone, but what in the world do you mean by this? Cowboys fans are a special breed of crazy.

Never mind the fact that he just broke his collarbone, but what in the world do you mean by this? Cowboys fans are a special breed of crazy.

Not really. If you look around every team has those type of fans.

And yeah Tony broke his collar bone. Add that to the Dez thing and the season's pretty much over for my Boys. Oh well.

Don't lump me into that group. Even with Romo and Dez out, I haven't seen anything from Philly or the Redskins that makes me too worried about them taking the division easily. The Giants might actually have a pretty decent team, but they continue to shoot themselves in the foot, much like they did last season.

LOL. Jerry Jones is stupid. Romo's out for 10 weeks! Dear Defense, can you hang in there for a full season? Our division is pretty much a dumpster fire anyways so we need you to get us through our somewhat weak season. Oh and Lee - you can't get injured. Like at all. The hardest opponent we face right now is the Pats. So hang tough 'cause I blew the money wad on an aging quarterback and we have to mind our spending.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.