2015 NFL Season

Darth Lohr

Not me. I expected the Colts to win. But its not a shocking result since I know the Bills are good.

No, same. I was kidding. The weather really screwed with the Colts. The defense was terrible. Offensive line held up reasonably well. The pressure the Bills got was with 6+ rushers. Luck has to get the ball out quicker. He played unbelievably poorly today. He has games where he just sprays balls all over. It happens. I'd say we're not getting a BYE, but Denver might actually suck so, who knows.

WTF Dallas? I feel like I wasted a Sunday on the games I watched. Texans game was predictable and Denver vs Ravens was kinda sucky and now... well i am just going to bed.

You missed out on a great finish. Dallas may have gifted the Giants 17 points off of turnovers, but the Giants gifted them with over a minute and 30 seconds to make the final drive for the win.

Neither the Ravens or Broncos score an offensive touchdown?!?

The only way the Giants scored on offense was because their defense returned a fumble to the one yard line?!?

The Colts have their ass handed to them by the Bills?!?

Tony Dungy STILL looks like Obama's special brother!

Welcome to week one!

What sucks is the Giants played sort of a text book road game against a better team. They made no mistakes and basically took full advantage of Dallas' mistakes. Until the final minute when they didn't run the ball. Those 40 seconds are such a big difference in that situation it's crazy. When Dallas got the ball, I expected them to win it. If there had been under a minute, I wouldn't have.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.