2015 NFL Season

Darth Lohr

Yeah pretty much. That's even if they keep a third QB.

Trust me I would love to see Tebow get a starting gig somewhere just to see him either win or crash hard, but the reality is that no team likes what they see in him. Like so many others he'll go out with a whimper.

I think you're right. The fact that he had some success makes him seem more of a bust because we all just assumed he would blossom into a real QB. All it did, though, was make it harder for the Skins to cut ties with him.

+1 to the Redskins ruining RG3. When they drafted him, I think most anticipated this happening. Teams like the Raiders, Redskins, and 2000s Lions ate up QBs and spit out mangled ruins. There is just too much missing, too much dysfunction, for a QB to succeed in those situations.

We all saw it happening in what seemed like slow motion. His knee was clearly gimpy, and they gambled on the whole future of the franchise by leaving him in his rookie year. That might be the biggest case study to be had from RG3....maybe throw the towel in on the playoffs one year so as not to ruin the next 5-10 years.

I disagree. If RG3 was an undrafted nobody he'd be long gone. Because he was a top pick they're trying desperately to trade him because they want something out of it. They want to get some kind of return on what has turned into a terrible investment.

It's not ego, it's money. He will probably be released in the end, but for now they're holding out hope that some equally desperate team will give them something for him.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.