2015 NFL Season

Darth Lohr

No real surprises so far in the 2015 Draft. The first RB came off the board a little sooner than many mocks predicted, but given that there were only two "sure thing" studs and that's one of the things the Rams could really use, it's not too shocking. No trades, either, so far. Plenty of smoke leading up to today, but so far, no fire. Oops, scratch that - as I'm typing, the Chargers and 49ers just made a trade. Nothing earth-shattering, but maybe it'll get the ball rolling.

The Vikings went the way most people thought they would, with CB Trae Waynes. I was hoping for either him or WR DeVante Parker, so I'm pleased. Now, we wait to see if Adrian Peterson is going anywhere. I don't think so and I haven't for awhile. The only thing I see maybe changing this is the Cards. Now that both of the stud RB's are off the board, they may have more incentive to sweeten their deal to the Vikes. I don't think just their 1st round pick alone will do it. The Vikings only reason to trade Peterson will be if it will genuinely improve their team. A late first will not likely offset the loss of the (arguably) best RB in the league.

Hopefully the Bucs got the guy we need. I don't like having the #1 pick. I pray Winston can make rooting for a Seminole as easy as Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn did.

***Must buy PowerBeats 2***Must give my money for headphones because football players wearing them***

The Vikings broke my heart in the 2nd round. I was hoping they'd take Waynes in the first round - that is, unless they took one of the top receivers. Pairing another talented WR with Wallace, with the development of Bridgewater and the return of Peterson had the potential to be a very good offense. So, after they improved the defense in the 1st, I had a fleeting hope that ASU's Jaelen Strong - the only player in the draft I really liked and a perfect compliment to Wallace's speed - would somehow drop to the Vikings.

So, when I got into the car to drive home yesterday at the start of the 2nd round and he was still there, I started to hope a bit more. Each pick was agonizing, especially when teams that I knew needed a WR started trading up in front of the Vikings. Finally, I started getting pretty excited when their pick was coming up and he was still on the board. A guy I really like, a guy that many experts thought would go in the 1st, was sitting there for my favorite team and they happened to be pretty thin at his position....and so they took a linebacker. *sigh*

Now, by the end of the season, I may be praising what a stud Eric Kendricks is - I have no idea. Right now, I just know that after my former favorite Viking beat his kid, was suspended, demanded a trade, and now seems to think that all of that has earned him a new contract - well, it'd be nice to have somebody on my team I could really get excited about. :no:

Never thought I'd actually quote Obama on anything, but after hearing the news today all I can think about it is:

"I usually tell a bunch of jokes as these events, but with the Patriots in town I was worried 11 out of 12 of them would fall flat."

I predict 4, appealed down to 2.

I'm more curious about Belichick. Goodell absolutely HAMMERED "ignorance is not an excuse" during the Bounty scandal. The precedent is there to really slam BB, more so than (a clearly guilty) Brady.

Thing is this isn't bounty gate. It's not the same crime. Comparing the 2 is like saying "man, they really nailed that guy for murder so now the guy who jaywalked is really gonna get it too."

Personally I think Bill knew but the "ignorance is not an excuse" precedent isn't an exact correlation. The Saints had a system of rewards run by the coaching staff. This is kinda just Brady and a couple low level employees. Like I said, I think Bill knew. I'm just basing it on the findings of the report.

My guess is Brady gets a couple games and the team gets fines. That's it.

My point is deflating the balls isn't jaywalking. Its considered a serious offense by the league.

No it's not. According to the rulebook it's a minor infraction, subject to a minor fine. The media made this what it is and as such anything that comes from it will be in proportion to that... Because that is how the NFL does it.

That said;

The Wells Report is inconsistent in it's conclusions, ignores some of it's own findings and then speculates. It's a document that would be eviscerated in court. Unfortunately, this isn't a court issue.

Innocent or quilty I despise the stupid ass motherfucking Patriots for contributing to this situation. I also despise the NFL for feeding this situation by not having their own procedures followed or any type of actual logging of all gameday ball issues in any game ever.

fuck them all. The Shield is tarnished because of all involved, including the crybaby bitch Colts executive staff.

Goodell has no authority and is incompetent. The motherfucker needs to go. In the old days this shit was handled properly, now it's a ****ing circus run by the real authority in the NFL, the media.

That's not what I said and you know it.

If you don't see the crying and bitching by the Colts over something they know has never been measured other than by hand squeezing as being crying and bitching like little ****ing bitches then you are as deluded as the ****ing moron Patfans that think the Patriots are being framed.

There is smoke and there is fire. But it is over something that was never documented not even correctly on the day they wanted to see. It's a smear campaign, more than an integrity issue because they know procedures are not followed or documented. They are all bastards.

BTW the people hurt by this are fans. fuck Brady and his pillow stuffed with millions of dollars, I don't care if he cries himself to sleep. My daughter happened to choose to wear her pink patriots cap and an adult. A grown man. A ****ing mouth breather yelled cheater at her. fuck the NFL, fuck the Patriots and fuck the crying Colts executives... Your own players know this is bull and doesn't matter and repeatedly said so. 100 days for probably. fuck the NFL. This should have been a slap and fine days after, before the Super Bowl. They had enough Probablies that day. Their own report states as such. They all made this into this. fuck them all.

This is dominating media now and will for the season. It is living beyond the infraction. It's a ****ing train wreck and everyone loves to gawk. fuck the Patriots. fuck the NFL. fuck the Colts. fuck the media.

The Pats are guilty as shit. They deserve the the scrutiny, and they will be forever tarnished. They can take their rings, shine em up, string them down their measly cocks, and then lose them in Brady's asshole.

They're going away, btw. Brady's gonna cry his way into retirement (which will probably include AIDS), and Kraft will have a heart attack trying to fuck his 30 year old trophy replacement wife when she's not busy ****ing the defensive line.

There are many factual errors here but I'll start with this one: there's a difference between a minimum punishment and a maximum punishment. Stupid people keep acting like the $25,000 minimum fine is the most that should be imposed no matter what unless its a railroad job. Not true. Its a starting place.

PS. All NFL drama and allegiances aside ... that dude yelling at your little girl needs his ass whipped. Sorry that happened man.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.