The Force Awakens exhibit

Mara Jade Skywalker

The old EU is no less fictional than the current universe. I'm just hoping the current universe has better stories.

No the old EU isn't any more or less fictional but its closed for business. The point of something "not being canon" is "enjoy your widdle standalone story but don't expect it ever to tie into anything else moving forward" This is obvious until people start bringing up whether or not something is more or less real.

Here's a recording of the Story Group panel at Celebration, in case anyone is interested in what they had to say. (The questions made me mash my teeth but they could have been worse.) And here's the twitter roundup.

And here's more pictures of the exhibit.

No the old EU isn't any more or less fictional but its closed for business. The point of something "not being canon" is "enjoy your widdle standalone story but don't expect it ever to tie into anything else moving forward" This is obvious until people start bringing up whether or not something is more or less real.

Thank you.

It's possible to like the old EU and the new canon. I like both.

The old EU is no less fictional than the current universe. I'm just hoping the current universe has better stories.

Lots of stories don't tie into any other stories. In fact, most stories don't have sequels, prequels, or sidequels at all! How do you stand it? Can you only enjoy works of fiction that link into other works of fiction? That's would be so limiting.

"Only the Sith deal in absolutes!"

I get more enjoyment out of interconnected stories (and I'm not alone in this or the MCU wouldn't be making ALL the money) but obviously I can and do enjoy standalone stories. I've always hated franchises' need to reboot every 3 ****ing movies. Let's have some long standing continuity yo.

For people who don't like continuity, there's most of the movies and TV shows for them.

It was surprising how imposing Kylo Ren's costume was in person. I've been kind of iffy about him, but seeing it in person definitely made me want to know more about the character.

Would you estimate the costume as being tall enough to fit Adam Driver (1.9 m)?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.