Have you ever not wiped?

Have you ever not wiped?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Did you ever finish your business and then just go about your business?

• Yes - it was glorious and I felt so free
    • Yes - but I had immediate regrets and residual fallout later
    • No - Because that's icky
    • No - Because how could you ever be sure
    • Other - please detail
  2. 2. BONUS ROUND - Do you always wash your hands after using the bathroom?

• Yes, of course
    • No, I'm clean and didn't touch anything gross (because I shower etc...)
    • Yes, when number two only
    • Only if I'm in a public restroom and other people are around and feel obligated, lest I be judged
    • I rinse only - no time or care for soap
    • Yes, I wash for 2 minutes and then sanitize my hands in molten lava
    • Only when I'm not at home - happy to spread the love in my own domicile
    • Other - please explain

??

Have you ever been so confident in your poop that you just pulled up your pants and walked away with no wiping? And not because you didn't have toilet paper or were about to jump into the shower etc... you just knew...

Personally, I've been tempted but always succumb to the wipe, often to lament questioning my rectums intuition.

No - because how can you ever be sure.

Now there have been times where a no-wiper would have been appropriate. But as the answer states... how can you just know?

Only if I'm in a public restroom and other people are around and feel obligated, lest I be judged

I'm a shameless non-washer. JUDGE ME. I mean if you go #2 (which you should avoid doing in public at all costs anyway, imo), then probably yes. But if I'm just taking a leak... nah. I'll throw a caveat in there if I feel anything splash up, etc.

(I explicitly remember this thread or a conversation like this in another thread from Lando like 10+ years ago. I have no idea why I remember it so vividly, but I think about it at least every few trips to the bathroom. My life is very weird because of Nightly)

(I explicitly remember this thread or a conversation like this in another thread from Lando like 10+ years ago. I have no idea why I remember it so vividly, but I think about it at least every few trips to the bathroom. My life is very weird because of Nightly)

...I believe I remember that one too...was it the one that went something like: why is it when you wipe its perfectly clean, but other times you could wipe forever and there's always more?

What happened to me when I didn't wipe is when I completely forget toilet paper at the grocery store. I just showered instead. But then I was totally grossed out because I washed poopy butt down my legs and into the tub. So then I cleaned the bathroom.

I can also say that once during allergy season I was so out of it I may not have wiped.

I can never have kids because this stuff just grosses me out.

I used to have a roommate who would poop such long connected poops she was amazed by it and would come get the other roommates to look at it. Like what? It was a tea leaves or something.

I always wipe. I'm old.

I almost always wash my hands, but on occasions when I only pee and am sure I didn't touch anything organic and nobody else is in the restroom I sometimes don't wash my hands.

That itchy feeling when you missed

THIS! I was JUST wondering the other day, why the itch and/or pain? Did god make poop hurt our skin because it's toxic?

Or maybe in the case of my former roommate you're just north of a borderline mental retardation score. I really really enjoy having cats for roommates instead of people now. I mean I don't need to see you dipping your fuzz in a cereal bowl so you can dye it to match your new hair color in the shower. I don't need to see you trying to use the bathroom mirror to see some imagined imperfection on your "pressed ham package" because you forgot to lock the bathroom door. And of course there was the highlight of this roommate who came out naked at a Halloween party claiming her boobies were cold and who wanted to keep them warm and then passing out untouched. I mean besides the lesbian no one else even wanted to fondle those double ds with the hugest freaking nipples I've ever seen. they were like dishes! This girl was just attention seeking. And your poop should be heard - not seen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.