New Trailer!

Driver

More and more established actors with plenty of gravitas have been voicing characters in games.. Charles Dance from Game of Thrones is in the Witcher 3, John Cleese and Malcolm Macdowel were in Elder Scrolls online and Willem Defoe was in Beyond 2 Souls... But we digress...

Yeah its admittedly been a decade since I had time to get into video games. I thought you guys were talking about the kind of video game where two enter the octogon and one leaves. That he was a character in a fighting game and that was it. This actually sounds cool

Star Wars: The Old Republic confirmed that Revan was indeed male.

Cue loads of abuse :)

It was confirmed long before that.

I don't know why people are butthurt about that anyway. The male Revan path was far more fulfilling for me than the female path. Not that there was much difference other than romancing Bastila or Carth. But I felt Bastila was a far more interesting character than Carth (and far less annoying).

Also, even though I am mostly dedicated to Star Wars, I am in full agreement about Mass Effect, which I am also a huge fan of (I've read all the books and comics). I prefer a female Paragon Shepard with Liara as her life mate.

You can't really claim that the cloak brings about a resemblance being that pretty much every Sith we've seen wears some kind of black cloak or cape. From what I've read, Rens mask is based on the early concept art for Vader's mask. Which it does look like.

Well, if you don't see the resemblance between Kylo Ren and Revan, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe it's relative, but I surely see it.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/7xrUnGoDLeU/hqdefault.jpg

I've seen that pic around as proof. But there's better pics of Ren than that (especially via the Exhibit) and Revan's appearance differs through any computer graphics iteration.

Guest El Chalupacabra

I've seen that pic around as proof. But there's better pics of Ren than that (especially via the Exhibit) and Revan's appearance differs through any computer graphics iteration.

You guys understand that I am saying they resemble one another. Not carbon copies of one another, right? All I am saying is that they look similar enough to make me wonder if they have some design connection, not some in-story connection. I don't think Ren=Revan or anything like that.

I'd rather see more speculation about Kylo Ren to be honest and the first order. Spoiler free folk know very little about him or his organisation. His resemblance to Revan has been noted and really doesn't need pointing out any more.

I don't think we've seen anything about the guy. In the teasers he isn't really interacting with any other characters. We know what he looks like but that's about it. I'm more intrigued to know what's under that mask and how the first order came to prominence in this post ROTJ timeline.

Well...

This spoiler is based on set pics, and not any concrete information about the plot or anything. So if you're wanting to remain totally unsullied I wouldn't click, but it's pretty mild if you don't mind that

We assume that Adam Driver is Kylo Ren because of his height, right? Well we've also seen set pics of Adam Driver in Resistance X-Wing pilot gear. So we can gather a few options from that. He's a good guy gone bad; he's a bad guy gone good; we know Driver's character is the bad guy and he goes under cover with the Resistance; Driver is involved in the Resistance and we don't know he's Ren until DUN DUN DUN it's revealed at some point.

Well...

This spoiler is based on set pics, and not any concrete information about the plot or anything. So if you're wanting to remain totally unsullied I wouldn't click, but it's pretty mild if you don't mind that

We assume that Adam Driver is Kylo Ren because of his height, right? Well we've also seen set pics of Adam Driver in Resistance X-Wing pilot gear. So we can gather a few options from that. He's a good guy gone bad; he's a bad guy gone good; we know Driver's character is the bad guy and he goes under cover with the Resistance; Driver is involved in the Resistance and we don't know he's Ren until DUN DUN DUN it's revealed at some point.

Something tells me that the stuff with Driver in the Resistance flight suit is during a flashback

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.