The 2015 White Male Awards

Burt

It's time to celebrate the most mediocre white males among us. Which person of the majority falls squarely in the middle? Who is the most semi-accomplished among us? Who has been an advocate for male rights in the face of feminism? Please voice your nominations!

Hmmmm. I'm going to say Pong. I think he is highly intelligent and can voice arguments well and hold his way with musical instruments but in the end he just stays home with his guitar and dog singing the song of his people as he moderates and trolls on messageboards.

A close second would be Krawlie. He's a call center monkey but has the most adorable little girl ever.

But Pong wins because I'm super jealous of his dog.

Yeah, if you were trying to be hurtful, it didn't hurt.

You were actually spot on. My misanthropy extends to the point where I am happy to lose money running my business out of my own home just so I can pick and choose who I have to deal with. And I prefer the company of my dog and guitar over human beings pretty much any day.

This wasn't targeted specifically at anyone. My university email gets inundated with emails about honors, minority, women, martian club meetings, and I just thought it would be hilarious to get a bunch of white guys with mediocre GPA together to eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew...concurrent with their meetings.

This wasn't targeted specifically at anyone. My university email gets inundated with emails about honors, minority, women, martian club meetings, and I just thought it would be hilarious to get a bunch of white guys with mediocre GPA together to eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew...concurrent with their meetings.

Isn't this what a fraternity is?

Kurgan. A perfectly affable, reasonable person who drives a bus for a living.

I must admit that I was a little hurt when Spam didn't mention me in her O.P. Given the OP, I should be the first guy to pop into everyone's mind. Thanks for thinking of me, Evo!

Being mediocre and having a beautiful wife are the two things I do best.

I'll give you a run for your money.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.