ALL THE COOL KIDS are getting DOMINO's PIZZA TONIGHT

monkeygirl

It's like choosing to listen to Creed when you could be listening to Zeppelin.

Are you saying she should've gotten Pizza Hut?

I also think Domino's has been much better than it used to be. We got it in college because it was cheap and within walking distance, but within the past two years or so, I went in spurts where I'd get the BBQ chicken pizza and a side every so often. It's certainly nothing great, but I can think of worse ways to get dinner for two nights.

What Domino's has going for them is their bread sticks and pasta bowls which are pretty good. Their pizza is okay, not as bad as it used to be; the thin crust bacon cheeseburger pizza is good.

If you want good pizza and not okay pizza, get Pizzeria Regina, or better yet find a local, non-chain brick oven pizza place. The small mom & pop places are usually the best.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Have you had Dominos since they changed their recipe? It's pretty good. Beats Pizza Hut for sure now.

That's not saying much, though. It's not hard to beat Pizza the Hut.

If you want good pizza and not okay pizza, get Pizzeria Regina, or better yet find a local, non-chain brick oven pizza place. The small mom & pop places are usually the best.

Word, on the local and mom and pops. Grimaldi's is pretty badass for corporate pizza.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.