Bloodborne

Odine

Still only making minute progress. Getting further into the city but then the next hardest enemy slays me. And when you die you gotta go from the last checkpoint all over again. Balls. I WILL struggle on!

Oops

It's taken me a good five hours to open up the first shortcut from the lamp.

The relief at not having to do the same section over and over and over is massive! The game is unforgiving but the feeling you get from beating a bit of it is so good.

I caught a glimpse of what I assume are werewolves earlier. This isn't going to be fun.

The lock on feature has improved which is good because it's what made me quit dark souls. It kept screwing me over on the crystal dragon boss and I just couldn't be bothered anymore.

Yeah! when i found that gate for the first time and figured out where it was my mind was like.. "oooooohhhh YESSSSSS!!!!" Best feeling ever. (well in gaming terms anyhow).

Havent played much since killing the Cleric Beast but will probably put a good 8 hours in tomorrow, being the day off and all. :D

Just wait till you level up the first time... man! I can tell Bloodborne will take me easily as long as I spent playing Dragon Age.. if not more... but already it is so much more rewarding for the effort.

funnily enough, the movement and combat looks very similar to Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.. which is great cause I have that pre-ordered. But I think this game will be infinately harder. So by the time I finish Bloodborne I'm gonna be l33t for the Witcher.

Not found any bosses yet, I carried on from the shortcut into somewhere with rats. I haven't ventured beyond the big gate with the thing banging on it yet, except to open the shortcut.

The feeling of inching closer and closer to something new is brilliant, every attempt opens up something new and unfound.

Found and beat the cleric beast! The game has become much easier since I remembered that r1 was a quick attack, instead of just pressing r2 all the time.....

I think I found where the next load of stuff will go down, but I think I will leave that for another day!!!

yeah, i have only just started venturing down that tower to the sewer part with the rats and corpses and re animated corpse torsos. Im away from my ps4 for 2 weeks now.. so hopefully I'll still remember how to play when I get back. Starts getting a lot more fun now that I leveled up some too. What Origin did you choose and what weapon? I went for Violent Past and use Saw Cleaver and pistol.

For a story-preferring, button mashing tourist like myself, this game sounds infuriating.

But I LOVE the look of it.

Yeah it looks amazing. Its like Victorian Tim Burton's methamphetamine-sleep-deprived-waking-psychosis nightmare, if Tim Burton was not a complete wet blanket. The city is endless joy and terror to explore. Its worth the frustration of gameplay just to explore.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.