SW Live-Action TV In 2017

Doze

Looks like there is movement for a Live-Action Star Wars TV show. Sounds like it is in the very early stages and there is timing issues with the movies for when it will be played out.

Oh yeah, my source also mentioned that a television series based in the Star Wars universe like Marvel’s Agents of Shield is ramping up a bit. I assume they don’t mean the premise is like Agents of Shield.

Link: http://www.cinelinx.com/tv/item/7320-star-wars-live-action-tv-show-is-happening-but-still-a-ways-out.html

okay so it should be like Hart to Hart but with Leia's parents cruising around the galaxy helping people out of scrapes - this is not a joke bit this is literally the show I would want to watch - just Jimmy Smits and (checks Wookieepedia - Rebecca Jackson Mendoza) flying around in the Corellian corvette

Guest El Chalupacabra

I'm hoping for the old republic era, but that won't happen. Likely, they will make use of props and sets from the movies in between films to keep costs down, so I'd speculate it will be the episodes 7-9 era.

I'm hoping for the old republic era, but that won't happen. Likely, they will make use of props and sets from the movies in between films to keep costs down, so I'd speculate it will be the episodes 7-9 era.

Agreed, Plus this will let Disney keep control of what is put out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.