I like to travel through time

CoLA

I remember the long fight we had to go through to get the FF forum. It went on for pages and pages and months and months in feedback.

yeah, i remember that as well. and it proved to work out. the FF forum was a good one for a few years.

I remember the long fight we had to go through to get the FF forum. It went on for pages and pages and months and months in feedback.

And yet they had an Indy forum, a series that hadn't had a new installment in years! :D

And yet they had an Indy forum, a series that hadn't had a new installment in years! :D

The Indiana Jones forum ("Brandish your archeological bull-whip here!" uggggggh) was initially established back in the day when the way to a new forum was nothing more than one person e-mailing Chris and asking him to make it.

Hey there were some super bueno discussions had in the Indy forum.

I'll take your word for it. Whenever I peeked inside, it was some combination of Primbud, Jedigoat, Astromech Droid, and PharoahJZA nattering back and forth, sometimes just to themselves. Reminded me of that old Michael Keaton comedy The Dream Team.

Jedigoat and primbud kept that forum alive all by themselves.

Hey there were some super bueno discussions had in the Indy forum.

I'll take your word for it. Whenever I peeked inside, it was some combination of Primbud, Jedigoat, Astromech Droid, and PharoahJZA nattering back and forth, sometimes just to themselves. Reminded me of that old Michael Keaton comedy The Dream Team.

I could be wrong, but its always safe to assume Lucas is being punny. So I'm going with te fact that the threads were titled super bueno, regardless of content.

Jedigoat and primbud kept that forum alive all by themselves.

Holy cow, I believe it! That primbud had more posts than anyone else!

Six worked out a very accurate systematic way to determine the top poster that balanced likes, posts, time spent at the site and a few other factors. I found it very scientific and 100% accurate.

In case you we were wondering, myself, Krawlie and Jedi Cool were always the top 3.

Science!

Six worked out a very accurate systematic way to determine the top poster that balanced likes, posts, time spent at the site and a few other factors. I found it very scientific and 100% accurate.

All I did was rank members by Reputation Scores. In some of the previous threads I kicked around the idea of coming up with a complicated formula like you're describing, but I kept finding flaws in every idea.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.