Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2015 Tournament Challenge (and discussion)

ncaa basketball ncaab 2015 2014 college basketball march madness bracket

35 replies to this topic

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,245 posts

I'm glad Wisconsin and Arizona both won. That should be an absolute blast of a game.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,575 posts
What'd I ****ing say.

I don't have the emotional stability for sports.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,542 posts
If I didn't have a bracket I could have rooted for Notre Dame ***cough***oh that burns just typing it***cough***

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,245 posts

I rooted for Notre Dame in spite of my bracket because I'm a Hoosier and we hate Kentucky.

Great game. My bracket is in good shape, lots of bumps and bruises but still largely in tact for the moment (potentially 3 out of 4 F4 teams and both NC participants... potentially).

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,994 posts

I'll reiterate, I really want Towns as a Knick next year.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,245 posts

The Loyola Ramblers are in the CBI Championship round (that's right, round. It's a best of 3). This is the best season they've had in a while, and it would have been even better had their best player not missed 10 games in the conference season. Obviously this isn't a huge deal, but as an alum I still think it is pretty neat.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,575 posts
Hahahahaha
  • Jacen123 +1 this

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,801 posts

Now I have a team I can actually root for in the championship!

• Darth Krawlie +1 this

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,542 posts
So this group is mine to win or lose.

It was funny to watch my Wisconsin bracket jump from the 70 th percentile to the 90 th percentile. And watching the leader boards seeing a whole new group of contenders to win tornament challenge is hilarious. Almost the whole of the people tied for the top 20 spots had kentucky.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,542 posts
ACC ACC ACC ACC :p

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,801 posts

Ugggh

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ncaa, basketball, ncaab, 2015, 2014, college basketball, march madness, bracket