Welcome to Nightly.Net
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2015 Tournament Challenge (and discussion)

ncaa basketball ncaab 2015 2014 college basketball march madness bracket

35 replies to this topic

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,237 posts

http://games.espn.go...?groupID=716156

group name: nightly.net pickem

password: nightly

Join!

Any thoughts?

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts
I'm not thrilled with the idea of Arizona having a second straight elite eight loss to Wisconsin.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,237 posts
Theyll make you happy again one day, Jacob. Have faith.

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,237 posts
A few of us have representatives this year. You with Arizona, me with IU, I think Choc is a St. John's fan... or at least that's who he would throw his support to if asked. Texas made the tourney for our bevy of Texan posters past and present (Irish, Otanku namely).

The Choc

The Choc

• 8,963 posts

I'd like to see St. John's do well. Also as a SUNY alumni, at New Paltz, it's awesome that 2 SUNY schools are in the field in Albany and Buffalo.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts

Okay, I joined the group. I'm not sure but this might be the first time I have, or at least the first time in many many years.

Brando

Brando

83% Muppet

• Admin
  • 18,938 posts

I joined.

I clicked on some names.

You're welcome.

• Jacen123 and Lucas1138 +1 this

Lucas1138

Lucas1138

Spam Lord

• Moderators
  • 18,237 posts
Huzzah!

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,792 posts

i just joined, too.  I'm glad to have Maryland back in the field, but am not excited about having to likely play Kentucky early on (if the Terps are able to get that far).

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

I have no idea what I'm doing but let's hope that I manage to win a free basketball hoop like last time!!!

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,467 posts
So I have 4 brackets and I bet the one that does the best is not the one I used for this group.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,467 posts
Screw Iowa State.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts

I'm not sure I've ever lost a Final Four pick on the first day.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,467 posts
I wanted to pick Ga State but didnt. Just for the kid from Louisville that broke his leg. Don't know I didn't pick them in at least one bracket.

Oops. I did pick them in the nightly bracket.

UK Legend Killa

UK Legend Killa

Double NFF Champion

• 19,652 posts

Eesch I took a couple of hits today, thankfully nothing too far-reaching....yet....

Pong Messiah

Pong Messiah

don't want to be buried in a pet cemetery

• 19,360 posts
"IT'S NOT COMMUNISM!"

Clearly, this thread belongs in the Lyceum.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,467 posts
Well my chalk bracket took a huge hit. BTW, how is a south regional being played in Portland Oregon?

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts
Is anyone surprised Nova was the first number one seed to go down?

Also, 3 of 4 Pac-12 teams in the sweet 16 already... Gonna be rooting hard for Oregon tomorrow! And especially for SDSU vs Duke.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,467 posts
I would have picked NC State, but Villanovan was a #1 seed. I have watched NO Big East basketball this year. I had no clue if they were really any good.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,467 posts
Dammit UVA. My first Final Four team to fall.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,467 posts
I had a feeling today was going to be rough. When West Virginia finishes off Maryland my 116,200 ranking is going to drop like a rock. I keep telling myself I won't play brackets anymore so I can root for who ever. Never do.

Jacen123

Jacen123

Woggle-Bug

• 36,792 posts

That was rough.  It is too bad Melo Trimble got hurt like that.  We very well might not have won anyway, but it would have been nice to see.  Oh well.

Metropolis

Metropolis

• 14,467 posts
Ain't that a trip. I'm sitting here rooting on Wisconsin and it turns out I had Carolina in the Nightly bracket.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts
Not that I'm taking a win against Xavier for granted, but that likely elite eight rematch with Wisconsin is giving me serious anxiety.

I know you want your team to win the championship, and I absolutely do. But I will seriously be so satisfied with a final four berth. It's been so long. Too long.

Darth Krawlie

Darth Krawlie

privileged ****lord

• Moderators
  • 34,464 posts
GODDAMN what a game.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ncaa, basketball, ncaab, 2015, 2014, college basketball, march madness, bracket