What's happenin?

Boba Sweat

YES!

Dear Boba,

All my girlfriends have read that "Outlander" book and are all hot and bothered for a Scotsman in a kilt. But every time they talk of hot sex with a Scot I picture your leering face and the drunken rude, obscene comments I've heard from you in the past and I start laughing and promptly ruin their "mood". Channeling Saturday Night Live's Sean Connery skits don't help. They are starting to get annoyed with me. What should I do?

Also, do you have any friends planning a visit to Chicago any time soon? My friends would like to know.

Also also, I tried to convince them we need a wee binge down to the St. Patrick's Day drinking-fest/Parade in Chicago to address this issue. That's one day that hooking up with drunk men in kilts is not a challenge here (although there may be a line), but they insist there's some difference between Irishmen and Scots in the skirt-wearing department. Could they be right?

I look forward to your enlightenment.

• 3 months later...

Yeah the irish are frauds with wee boabies and underpants

So how are people anyway? other than this post it's been years since I've been here

Whats changed?

I no longer run shops. I now work in stockbroking.

Living off the tears of lost dreams.

Scotland voted for gay weddings waaay before you guys, but congrats none the less

We also had a referendum as to wether we should leave the UK.

Had that been back in the day when I posted here regularly, I'd have been voting yes, but I voted no.

I actually despise the place now. swarming with nationalist who think 45% of the vote is a victory and swagger about like they own the place without a job or a bar of soap between them.

Anyone in the US wanna sponsor me for a green card?

I can also now no longer drink what I used to (as weekend of pub friday, beer festival saturday, ACDC sunday and work monday just proved)

Still thats what happens when the big 4-0 is looming.

And to think, I had just turned 24 whenI found this place

so who else got old and grumpy?

We talk about being old, but really most of us aren't that old. I mean, ShadowDog is like 104, and Driver is like 50, but I'm only in my mid-thirties and Krawlie has the maturity of an 11 year old.

What I'm saying is a/s/l?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.