David

anyone played this yet? i'm really enjoying it so far. started off a bit slow, but i've just finished chapter 9 and holy shit, is this game getting crazy good. great story so far. the graphics are the best i've ever seen. the guns and mechanics are fun.

i don't really understand all the ribbing and negative reviews this game is getting. sure, it's very heavy on movies/cut scenes, but so is every metal gear game ever and many other games. the scenes are well done and many are interactive ala god of war. there's no online play, which i don't care about, and while the story starts off slow, it really starts to pick up around chapter 5. if there's one negative about the game, it's the fact that it's supposedly really short. some people are completing it in as little as 7 hours. i figured if i can get about 12 or so hours out of it, and the story keeps building and coming along like it is right now, i'll be happy i spent the $60.

I'm interested in it, but not at the full price. I'll pick it up on a sale down the road. Has nothing to do with the negative-ish reviews it's gotten but because I've got a few other games on the slate first.

The premise alone is enough to interest me. Glad you are liking it though, that makes me feel a bit better about not buying into all the hate.

just finished it. logged in maybe 12-13 hours tops, and it was worth the $60 price tag. sure, i wish it was a little longer and i certainly wish the ending was a little better, but clearly ready at dawn have plans for a sequel. game was just fantastic. loved the cinematic pace of the game.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.