"Rapist beating hero" may have also given beatdown to alleged rape victim.

Pong Messiah

Reason #97 for hating social media slacktivists:

Remember that bigtime hero everybody was celebrating just a few weeks ago? The guy who beat the man who was allegedly sexually assaulting his girlfriend into a bloody pulp?

Yeah, I barely remember him, too. But I did just stumble onto this: Man Who Beat Rape Suspect Also Hurt Girlfriend, Cops ‘Hit’ Him With Assault Charges.

Police consider the first physical attack to be in defense of the alleged rape victim, but now it’s claimed the nephew beat his girlfriend after discovering she was allegedly raped.

Everybody was so eager to repeat the original story with the "hero boyfriend" narrative. I'm not sure how it made a difference -- it just did, and oh, how good it felt! So why isn't anybody furiously reposting this follow up story, happy wine-and-cracker-filled fists filling the air?

:eek:

Guest El Chalupacabra

Everybody was so eager to repeat the original story with the "hero boyfriend" narrative. I'm not sure how it made a difference -- it just did, and oh, how good it felt! So why isn't anybody furiously reposting this follow up story, happy wine-and-cracker-filled fists filling the air?

Because it's just a typical Saturday night in rural 'Merica?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.