400lb Welfare Queen Refuses Free Weight Loss Surgery Cause She'd Rather Stay on Benefits

Pong Messiah

Meet the woman who’s ‘too fat to work’ and refused NHS weight-loss surgery so she can stay on benefits

She lives (rent free) off of fried food, sandwiches, crisps, and pasta... and insists it's just a "fluid retention" problem and demands a free cleaner because she's too fat to clean her own home.

People talk about the evils of the welfare state, but I can say with very, very high confidence that this lady's sense of entitlement and abdication of personal responsibility was not what its proponents envisioned.

I think it would be reasonable to reduce benefits, give her 6 months to get her shit together, then cut her off completely. Let her die in the street if she chooses. You can't have those nastybad 1 percenters ruining the system for everybody else!

:eek:

People like this somehow manage to live forever. Unless they finally fall in a hole slightly too small to get out of and we find them 5 months later in an apartment reeking of feces, rats, urine, and fried chicken.

That's probably the most disdainful thing I've ever seen you write on this board. Didn't know you were also a big fattie-hater. :thumbsup:

People like this somehow manage to live forever. Unless they finally fall in a hole slightly too small to get out of and we find them 5 months later in an apartment reeking of feces, rats, urine, and fried chicken.

That's probably the most disdainful thing I've ever seen you write on this board. Didn't know you were also a big fattie-hater. :thumbsup:

I'm a little extra hateful lately. Just got back from a family visit to Nebraska, where my entire family is obese and has Type 2 diabetes.

Thanks so much. Now, I will never get the visual that inspired out of my mind.

Add memories of the odors from various East Los Angeles public restrooms, and the nightmare is complete.

I read that as "fried children."

It helped.

Her photo made me throw up in my mouth a little.

I can hear her godawful scum-sack lobotomised accent from here. "WOT YOU MEAN YOU GOT NO CHIPS??! IM 'ERE ON 'OLIDAY YOU C***! TOO FAT TO WORK INNIY!? BLEEDIN GOVMENT WANNA CUT MY BENEFITS TOO 'EY DO" actually, don't think she's cockney but it would suit her slovenly self fine. I hope she chokes on a chicken fillet.

I know that sounds harsh and that.. But really.. The dregs of English society are some of the worst dregs in the "developed" world. From what I have seen anyway...

Add memories of the odors from various East Los Angeles public restrooms

I gotta walk away. Sometimes it's just too easy.

I said that about a few members (I will not name, since they still post here) back when there was the religion/philosophy forum. It was like dropping chum in the water.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.