2014 NFL Super Bowl Pick'em

Ms. Spam

• 2 weeks later...

I am so excited for this weekend. I know I've posted about this in like a billion forums and ways but SUPER BOWL. I'm picking the Seahawks for Tami. I really just want a great fun game. I'm going to get some beer and make wings and maybe some other snack food and text my Dad. I think since Grandpa passed away he's been kind of lonely-ish. We're both rooting for the Seahawks.

In other news, I have family that lives in Phoenix and they say that people have been pulling the fire alarm on the Pats at their hotel like three times. There are some weirdos out there.

I loved this game. Not one Sunday night thing got done for me. I usually grade papers and do the laundry and then get ready for Monday. I watched all of it. The commercials, the game, half-time. Even the fight. Which was disappointing but you have to realize how frustrated Seattle was by then. A beautiful accidental catch and it was ruined by something like that one little play.

I love some of these analysts with their elaborate defenses of throwing the ball on the goal line. It's simply them trying to be smart, ya know like "oh yeah, the masses say run the ball but thats so simple."

Yup, its simple. Sometimes its a simple game. You have a running back who runs the ball like a man possessed. They were not going to keep him out of the end zone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.