2014 NFL Pick'em Conference Championship Or Pick Your Super Bowl Teams.

Ms. Spam

The one thing that gives the Packers a chance is they have a good, physical offensive line. Plus obviously good weapons. They have a complete offense. However I think Seattle will be able to run it down their throats.

In the AFC the Colts will need Luck to be super human, which is possible. However in all likliehood it's another couple years of apprenticeship for Andrew.

Either way the AFC team better hope the Packers win. Neither the Pats nor the Colts have top offensive lines or enough weapons to test the Seattle defense. If Seattle beats Green Bay I could see a game resembling last years Super Bowl. Maybe not quite as bad, that would seem impossible, but I think the Hawks would beat either easily.

Then again, they could be Green Bay easily, Seattle is the best NFL team since Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys.

I'd feel better about the Colts chances against Seattle or Green Bay (both of whom they've beaten recently) than I have last week or today.

And I'd prefer Seattle to win, a lot really. Good pocket passers (who aren't 39 with a torn quad) tear the Colts up, every single one. I'll take my chances with Wilson before Rodgers- even if that means getting the Seattle D too.

HA! I know right? My Dad was belly aching that this was not the team that played last week. It was some sort of weird we'll catch up in the fourth quarter team. And sure enough... However, the Packers should have put up far more points in the first half than they did which would have given them a comfort level for Rodgers to work with as Seattle's defense was lackluster in that first half.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.