George Zimmerman Arrested for Aggravated Assault

Pong Messiah

He: "I bought her flowers and stuff and she didn't f**k me. Stupid bitch." Yeah, this guy's a goof.

He: "I liked her, and finally worked up the nerve to ask her out but she turned me down. Kind of bummed out about it."

She: "You misogynistic, oppressive piece of shit! Women don't owe you anything, douchebag! You're privileged and powerful and you're just whining because ..."

She's the goof in this case.

Make sense?

I've seen a ton of both.

There are also situations where a girl strings along a "nice guy" who she knows is interested in her cause she enjoys going out, his attention, feeling wanted, etc.

Of course she may play dumb to sustain the arrangement, but she knows. In those situations, I think both parties are creepy to some extent, though I will side more with the female, because I can at least respect her for working the situation to her advantage and I enjoy seeing weak, dishonest people getting themselves screwed (or not screwed) over.

Whoa... how the **** did this thread end up here?

He: "I bought her flowers and stuff and she didn't f**k me. Stupid bitch." Yeah, this guy's a goof.

He: "I liked her, and finally worked up the nerve to ask her out but she turned me down. Kind of bummed out about it."

She: "You misogynistic, oppressive piece of ****! Women don't owe you anything, douchebag! You're privileged and powerful and you're just whining because ..."

She's the goof in this case.

Make sense?

I've seen a ton of both.

Well yeah. There's ***holes of both genders.

There are also situations where a girl strings along a "nice guy" who she knows is interested in her cause she enjoys going out, his attention, feeling wanted, etc.

No. That NEVER happens. There has never been a single instance of this happening. Ever. I know this because I read it on feministing.org.

Well yeah. There's ***holes of both genders.

Why do you two hate women so much?

Probably the kind of women who projected their own ill beliefs regarding Martin's death. During the height of that case, social media was monitored intenselt, and you would be surprised how many women supported / were attracted to Zimmerman for the foundation of what they believed was accomplished in killing Martin--in other words, how they thought Zimmerman deliberately served a social/political purpose, which fit their beliefs. They do not care about his assualt arrests pre-Martin, or anything post-Martin.

Women are attracted to ***holes. Always have been and always will be.

Why do you guys hate women so much?

:lol:

Life isn't always a competition for vaginas.

Aaaaand you totally had me until that point.

Yeah, I mean....reproduction is literally the only reason we exist. From a male's perspective, life is ALL about a competition for vaginas. Spread 'dem genes!

So trolling Yahoo Answers today someone asked if George is trying too hard because he's really gay and that answer was immediately booted, Xed out and closed down. I was laughing and went to post in it and when I hit post I got a "This question no longer exists: please try these:" and then it suggested a number of how can I tell I'm gay questions by prepube boys and angry lesbians.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.