George Zimmerman Arrested for Aggravated Assault

Pong Messiah

Guest El Chalupacabra

What confounds me is that this guy has been documented since at least 2005 to have had run ins with police for various displays of anger and violence, some cases being arrested for domestic abuse on his then fiancee or wife, or girlfriend. Given that, and is most obvious notoriety with the Trayvon Martin case, how the hell does this little troll even get dates? What is wrong with these women who go out with him?

What confounds me is that this guy has been documented since at least 2005 to have had run ins with police for various displays of anger and violence, some cases being arrested for domestic abuse on his then fiancee or wife, or girlfriend. Given that, and is most obvious notoriety with the Trayvon Martin case, how the hell does this little troll even get dates? What is wrong with these women who go out with him?

Probably the kind of women who projected their own ill beliefs regarding Martin's death. During the height of that case, social media was monitored intenselt, and you would be surprised how many women supported / were attracted to Zimmerman for the foundation of what they believed was accomplished in killing Martin--in other words, how they thought Zimmerman deliberately served a social/political purpose, which fit their beliefs. They do not care about his assualt arrests pre-Martin, or anything post-Martin.

Probably the kind of women who projected their own ill beliefs regarding Martin's death. During the height of that case, social media was monitored intenselt, and you would be surprised how many women supported / were attracted to Zimmerman for the foundation of what they believed was accomplished in killing Martin--in other words, how they thought Zimmerman deliberately served a social/political purpose, which fit their beliefs. They do not care about his assualt arrests pre-Martin, or anything post-Martin.

Women are attracted to ***holes. Always have been and always will be.

Why do you guys hate women so much?

Yeah, I grew out of the "nice guys finish last women only like ***holes" retardation when I was like 20.

Yeah. A lot of introverted and/or socially awkward guys confuse confidence (which is generally a turn-on) with douchebaggery (hey -- #NotAllDouchebags), which is dumb. Plus those "nice guys" are quite often resentful, entitled pricks, so **** 'em.

I know plenty of nice guys who are married. But glad to see that you acknowledge that you're an ***hole.

Takes one ***hole to know another fozzie.

Hey, you're the one saying it.

1. You're married.

2. Women go for ***holes.

If both of those are true, you're an asshole.

Ha ha ha

Sure hope nobody took me serious back there.

The notion of nice guys finish last or that there is such a thing as "friend-zoning" are myths perpetuated by men why think they are awesome, but are most just incapable about being straightforward and honest with women.

Unless I misunderstand the concept, "friend zone" refers to a state in which one person (usually male) wants a romantic or sexual relationship while the other (usually female) wants things kept platonic. You can't seriously believe this never happens.

Feminist bloggers, ever quick with their self victimizing narratives and secure in the knowledge that their claims will never be seriously scrutinized in public forums, have blown the concept up to mean that men who complain of experiencing unrequited love have some kind of sinister, misogynistic agenda or consider themselves "entitled" to a woman's affections. While this can be true, I don't think it is all or even most of the time. Feminists are far too loose with the term "entitled" - most likely because nobody is more guilty of true entitlement attitudes than they.

That said, "friend zoning" is pretty much unavoidable, and while unrequited love does suck, it's pretty much unavoidable at times. Once someone ends up in a monogamous relationship, they pretty much "friend zone" - by default, anyone else who may also want to be intimate with them. It's happened to all of us, and we've all done it.

I don't so much doubt that the "friend zone" exists as much as I think it's just not that big a deal and an unavoidable part of life in general.

Plus, I'd like to add that "friend zoning" is not just something that women do to men. No less patriarchal and oppressive a blog than Jezebel has this little write up on the plight of women who've been "bro'd"

One party wanting a relationship and other wanting it platonic totally happens.

I'm referring to guys who play the bff, eventually make a move, are told they are just a friend and then complain that they got friend-zoned. If they were clear about their interest from the start, and just straight up asked a girl out they'd know where they stood.

I'm basically saying it's bs to claim a girl led you on when you didn't have the sack to ask her out.

He's not talking about "friend zone" the noun. Some of Krawlie's best friends are women.

He's talking about the idea of being "friend zoned" the verb used by sad-sack guys who believe that anytime a women doesn't show sexual interest in them and wants to remain platonic they've been somehow demoted in life. It wouldn't be so bad if so many of these guys didn't honestly believe that being in the friend zone is a negative thing, like being friends with a woman is worse than not being in her life at all.

People have this insane notion that there's a hierarchy to personal relationships where sex is at the very top. Like those who "score" are automatically the "winners" and everybody else are the "losers". That's not really how it works. There are plenty of men in my life who are the very top of their own little hierarchies and will never get a chance to have sex with me. The one man in the world who does get into my pants isn't even at the top of his own hierarchy; he's in a class all on his own. There is nobody out there that's just below my husband on the "Getting Into Reese's Box" scale. Everybody else is in some other category of "friend zone" and, I believe, they're all there by mutual agreement and respect. But that doesn't mean that they've "lost" or are necessarily of less importance. Life isn't always a competition for vaginas.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.