2014 NFL Pick'em Divisional Playoffs

Ms. Spam

Saturday

Baltimore vs New England - I can see scenarios where Baltimore wins this game, just not many of them.

Carolina vs Seattle - Carolina and Seattle have actually played spirited games lately; but the Seattle D finishes them in the end.

Sunday

Dallas vs Green Bay - Rooting for Dallas/Romo hard. At least Romo anyway. I don't care for Rodgers/Packers. But I can still admit that Rodgers is insanely good.

Indianapolis vs Denver - The Colts basically got blown out in week 1 then made it close again. It will take something really funky for the Colts to come away with this one I think. As we discussed, Luck has that ability to win games single-handedly, but it's hard to do that when you're undermanned. I'm betting Sanders and Julius Thomas tear the secondary up early and CJ Anderson runs it out late.

I'm rooting for all road teams this weekend, expect to go 0-4 in rooting interest.

I feel bad for Carolina. Those were great first two quarters and a half. It was still winnable even at the beginning of the fourth quarter. I bet they're wishing for the first two dropped catches back.

i missed the NE Baltimore game because of the funeral.

Sorry you missed it for such a crappy reason.

It was surreal to watch as a Ravens fan. Apart from 2 interceptions, the Ravens offence played pretty well. They got 3 of 3 4th down conversions, and made it into the end zone many times. They did settle for a chip shot field goal, but that's pretty typical.

It was the defense that looked awful. They missed tackles over and over, they left Gronk wide open in the middle all game, they didn't manage any sacks, and they even missed a fumble recovery when it was 3 Ravens vs 1 Patriot. I'm not used to being that frustrated when my D is on the field.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.