LOOK

Cerina

Oh. The Fantasy has a similar looking water slide...the Aquaduck! Anyways I highly recommend Disney cruise line if you fancy another cruise.

I really want to go on one! We do Carnival because they leave out of Galveston so we don't have to fly anywhere.

Oh. The Fantasy has a similar looking water slide...the Aquaduck! Anyways I highly recommend Disney cruise line if you fancy another cruise.

I really want to go on one! We do Carnival because they leave out of Galveston so we don't have to fly anywhere.

They had a few Disney cruises that left from Galveston. They're only there a few weeks, though. :(

Seriously? Yikes. I pay about $45 a month/$540 per year for my annual pass that gets me access to all four WDW parks and two water parks.

This is why I love being a Florida resident.

We let our passes expire because my kid was actually getting bored with going. So when we go now we pay full price. But on top of that there is food, snacks, parking, gas, etc. Even when I had the passes I was spending at least a hundred bucks.

I've just never been able to understand the appeal of Disneyland to adults, especially adults with no children.

I'm the opposite--I can't fathom going to Disney on a family vacation. It just seems overwhelming and stressful and terrible. I go for a few hours, soak up the atmosphere, do a few rides, watch a parade, eat a nice meal...pretty much whatever I feel like doing at the time. Then there's special events like Star Wars Weekends, everything at Christmas, the Food and Wine Festival, the Flower and Garden Festival, etc.

When I have kids I'll be taking them to Disney all the time, but it'll be like going to the movies or any other kind of entertainment. And only for a few hours at a time. Once they start screaming we're out of there. :p

I've just never been able to understand the appeal of Disneyland to adults, especially adults with no children.

I've never been to Disneyland, but Disney World is like it's own little paradise. Even if you never step foot into the parks, the resorts are a vacation in their own right. The parks just make it more fun! There are rides!

But really, you go for the food. OMG THE FOOD.

Mara, we've taken Noah to DW twice, and the closest we came to a meltdown was waiting for the Star Wars parade on Star Wars weekend when he was almost 2. But then this nice lady told us to take Noah's shoes off and pour water on his feet to cool him down. We did, and everything was perfectly fine after that. People just forget that little people don't have the stamina or strength to do an all-day marathon. You have to let them rest often. And you have to keep them fed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.