Tying a Knot That Isn't a Noose

Sheep Murderer

I'm getting married to Xhado123 (aka Sam)! We met swordfighting and now we are going to exchange swords in a wedding. There may also be guns and archery and bonfire. Its going to rock.

Please feel free to sacrifice goats, beautiful virgins, or whatever you feel necessary to postpone the end times.

Yes, we intend to have spawn a few years from now. Fear them.

Guest El Chalupacabra

Yeah speaking of CM, I haven't seen her post in like forever. Did she get banned again, hibernating for the winter, or what?

Congrats Sheepie! <3

Since you guys brought it up, every time Cerina gets all Adminy and puts somebody in check I remember the big fight she had in Lando over the wrestler who killed his family and she got banned and mofos in Olympus were pissed at her and someone joked about her becoming a mod and the Admins said no way in hell that would ever happen ... and now Cerina is literally the highest ranking mofo here.

And Sheepie is getting married. Did somebody find a genie lamp?

Congrats Sheepie!

Since you guys brought it up, every time Cerina gets all Adminy and puts somebody in check I remember the big fight she had in Lando over the wrestler who killed his family and she got banned and mofos in Olympus were pissed at her and someone joked about her becoming a mod and the Admins said no way in hell that would ever happen ... and now Cerina is literally the highest ranking mofo here.

Wtf. I don't remember this. And I'm pretty sure I've never been banned.

Pretty sure. I think...

I was pretty drunk from 2003-2006 though. So anything is possible.

I thought you said all relationships ever were dumb and you'd never change your mind and everyone who said you get older and change your mind didn't understand you.

I mean, congrats!

You'd be surprised how often this happens, Driver. It's always the people like this that end up in long term relationships when it's all said and done. Self professed cynicism and anti-romanticism are good for making a lot of noise, but in the end what matters is not the propaganda, but the winner of the last battle, so to speak. At least that's how I describe it to people I grew up with who can't believe I've been married sixteen years now.

Anyhoo, congrats SM.

Guest xhado123

Low-key, small, and carefully saying the term 'low-key', as we're dong an Asatru ceremony.

I think we're going for 'things we can re-use later', so steampunkery is likely.

A year after the small, low-key version, we're going to do a grand celebration kind of thing.

I hope none of us ever run for office. Seth and Jacob would be first in line to find posts contradicting your platform.

Ha ha ha! Carrie Mathison will be WAAAYYYY ahead of them.

I thought you said all relationships ever were dumb and you'd never change your mind and everyone who said you get older and change your mind didn't understand you.

I'll add that if Sheep Murderer actually said any of that, I'm probably owed royalties.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.