For The Kurgan....

Justus

Third photo down in the second link. No idea who that is or what she stands for, but I am a huge fan of her breasts. I support her fully in her endeavors.

You noticed a woman's breasts? Misogynist.

From the linked article: "It's not the first time that Vatican has to face FEMEN's attack, and it's not the last time neither."

OOOOhhhh ... I'll bet the Vatican's shaking in their boots now. If they thought they faced persecution in Nero's time, just you wait ... topless protesters are going to be out and about stealing their icons!

If that wasn't a Monty Python skit, it certainly should have been.

• 2 weeks later...

Plus, these are just priceless pictures. Whoever took them deserves a Pulitzer prize. I'll bet that gendarme wishes his radio had a camera in it. To judge by the look on his face, I'd say his "religious feelings" aren't that offended.

Can't say I blame him, really.

Great thread, Justus. Bravo!

Thanks--the story was just too good to avoid, but considering today's political climate, the leader is probably due for a Nobel Prize for breaking down the..er...misogynistic, male-created image of God...

Topless hysterical hippies are the wrong way to make a point with that crowd. There again, there is no right way to make that point with that crowd...

I beg to differ.

Topless hysterical hippies ARE the right way to make a point with any crowd, provided they look like this particular topless hysterical hippie did.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.